These Encounters That I've Had With Rappers Recently

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2003
I've been trying to get in contact with rappers in any way possible so I can have some cool collaborations on my up and coming album titled: "Rap and Politics Combined At Last". I think this album could be great for my campaign. Since you guys were'nt able to help me find artists such as Baldhead Rich, Keltic Tribe, Willie Hen, Mane-OO, Big Quint, Seff The Gaffler I've decided to find these artists myself. I've been visiting local music stores such as Amoeba, Rasputins, Creative Music (Ocean & Mission) and Tower Records. I usually ask the owner if they know of any artists that I can come in contact with and then I wait for their answer. Here's my progress so far:

Amoeba: weird looks and the answer was no, however one lady did recognize me and asked for my autograph, hehe.

Creative Music: I met a nice African-American male named Joe. He was the owner and was very helpful but I don't think he took me seriously. However he did tell me how to get in contact with Big Quint so I'm excited to meet this young gentleman.

Tower Records: GREAT NEWS!! I walked into the store and asked the owner if they knew how to get in contact with Baldhead Rich or any other aspiring rap artists and he kind of laughed and pointed at a young man at the cash register. I introduced myself and he was amazed that he was meeting the former mayor of this great city of ours but I was more amazed that I was meeting one of my son's heroes!! I met TELLY MAC of the GAMBLAZ!!! hehe. He works at Tower and I was able to interview him during his lunch break. He agreed to be on my album for a chance to borrow my bullet proof limo (that's paid for by the tax payers) for one whole day.

Rasputins: MORE GREAT NEWS!!!! I walked into the store and the first person I saw I asked the same question that I asked everyone else and I ran into the rapper "LEFT" of FRONTLINE!!!! Again I was so excited. At the same time the conversation was so confusing! He said that he was a new rapper and I asked if he was Baldhead Rich, Big Quint, Seff the Gaffler, Maine, or Willie Hen. He laughed and responded I'm Left from Frontline. I was so confused because I heard the Frontline part but when he said left I thought he was telling me to turn left to find more aspiring rap artists. After 5 minutes of this going on I decided to just leave and give him my business card.

Quick Question: Do all rap artists have to work at music stores?

Thanks for your time and remember: DON'T Forget to vote because every vote counts!!!!! Thank you for your time - Art

Jul 7, 2003
I just wanted to post up the good news, I don't understand why people aren't happy about this. This is great for the bay area rap game as my son Hunter would call it and it's great for my campaign. All feedback appreciated even if it is cold hearted. I'm sorry if I have offended you. this is what happens when people get angry! HeHe

Jan 20, 2003
LOL wow he's back again. i could only imagine some old ass politician go into stores asking if he could meet up with baldhead rick and udi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. i can't wait to hear your cd though art. haha. post up some lyrics already, we want to see a preview. it would be great to see telly mac rollin around in your "bullet proof limo" hahahahahaaaaaaaa

Apr 25, 2002
Art Agnos said:
I thought he was telling me to turn left to find more aspiring rap artists. After 5 minutes of this going on I decided to just leave and give him my business card.
hahahahaha classic

He needs to be un-banned.

Nov 25, 2003
hahaha

I guess you got me mixed up because I've never worked at Rasputins or any other record store...but I guess my name fit your joke...good job the shit was funny.