therealtechn9ne.com...wow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2006
so at first i thought it would be cool having members, its own forum and shit like that....but i was fuckin wrong...DICKRYDER's all over the place and sensitive people who take offense to every word spoken...a lot of internet thuggin too.....case in point...fucking waste of a good site......
jus a quik example...someone started a thread saying.."what do ya'll think of icp, phsycopathic records and shit"....asking people to tell us what we thought....so i was drunk as shit..surfin the net and told them what i thought...which was pretty str8 forward that i fucking hate juggalos...a swarm of juggalos came to save the day...threatning to put me to sleep and shit...i did however say i respected their grind, and how they gettin their money regardless...it was hilarious and then it got GAY...well...just wanted to see if anyone here ever checks it out and what they think? real talk

May 7, 2008
u just say... its because of u juggalo fags that Killa c is on SM... and the more of these fags the more SM will try 2 appeal to them

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
The people on the site are incredibly emotional little kids and what could possibly be expected from a .ing site .. Which makes me glad that this forum is here....

P.S. killa c in my opinion is terrible and I'm sure the soundscan would add some fact to the statement....

Oct 25, 2006
yeah i was lookin at that shit too and said to myself and i thought the siccness was bad lmao
Actually, the Siccness isn't too bad anymore (over here at the Strange board at least). It may be slow, and we may get joke topics and everything, but for the most part, everyone's real cool around here now. We've got a bit of a fam goin on here hehe, and at least we're not all crazy ride or die Tech N9ne dick riders like every other Tech fan out there who believes that there's no one else to listen to BUT Tech N9ne. In my opinion, a person like that is no better than a Wayne dick rider, a person who can't stand to hear about anyone else coming up but their favorite rapper. It's good to know that there are people in the world that realize Tech's talent, but give credit when and where it's due to other artists. Those are the wonderful faces I've met here at the Siccness. :cool:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think somebody removed my original post from this thread. But anyway, it said that Tech told me he returns to the siccness after visiting the other forum. It's more informative about tours and official news, but too much sifting through the silly shit on the forum and the confusing navigation makes it my last stop on the net.

Oct 2, 2006
for some reason, i don't think I am very pleased with the setup of that board. It doesn't seem to be formatted as simple as the board, and appears to be a cluster fuck of a message board when i look at it

Nov 10, 2006
so at first i thought it would be cool having members, its own forum and shit like that....but i was fuckin wrong...DICKRYDER's all over the place and sensitive people who take offense to every word spoken...a lot of internet thuggin too.....case in point...fucking waste of a good site......
jus a quik example...someone started a thread saying.."what do ya'll think of icp, phsycopathic records and shit"....asking people to tell us what we thought....so i was drunk as shit..surfin the net and told them what i thought...which was pretty str8 forward that i fucking hate juggalos...a swarm of juggalos came to save the day...threatning to put me to sleep and shit...i did however say i respected their grind, and how they gettin their money regardless...it was hilarious and then it got GAY...well...just wanted to see if anyone here ever checks it out and what they think? real talk
I thought it was going to be cool as hell having a forum there, but registered, and haven't been back since; why?? Because I didn't like the forum layout. Don't know nothing about the place until that is fixed. Someone let me know if it ever does.