THERE WILL BE NO THUG LORDZ ALBUM!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
ALL OF THIS INFO IS TRUE CAUSE IF THE ALBUM WAS GOING TO DROP I WOULD HAVE HAD IT FRIDAY 26TH.... THE ALBUM IS BEING PUSHED BACK FOR SURE AND IT IS STILL THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE ALBUM WILL NEVER BE RELEASED..

Feb 23, 2003
Luck said:
WHY FRIDAY THE 26TH, ALL NEW ALBUMS DROP ON TUESDAYS
THERE IS A MOMS AND POPS STORE IN K.C. (7TH HEAVEN) THAT OFTEN RELEASES ALBUMS 4 DAYS BEFORE THE RELEASE DATE. THEY THE ONES THAT GAVE ME THE OFFICIAL INFO ON THE ALBUM, NOW SOME PEOPLE MAY ALREADY HAVE THE ALBUM BUT TRUST ME IT IS NOT A OFFICIAL RELEASE.... CARLOS THE REASON THAT THE ALBUM IS DELAYED BECAUSE YUK DID THE ALBUM WHILE BEING UNDER CONTRACT WITH RAP-A-LOT AND THEY NEVER GAVE YUK THE GREEN LIGHT TO EVEN DO THE ALBUM, I THINK THERES MORE TO THIS STORY THOUGH BE THATS ALL I KNOW SO FAR.....:cool:

Aug 7, 2003
damn they stupid

how could they go as far as pressing the cd and shipping it to retailers to then finally stop it. I mean they lost a shit load of money. this is going to be like that luniz- silver and black, becuase everyone going to bootleg it cus it aint out so when it does come out its giong to sell very little. Unless they put some new shit on it or change some songs it wont sell shit cus its bout to get bootlegged everywhere.