there goes those SAC QUEENZ again..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
gay looking or not, they'll still smash the fakers though.
If they couldn't beat Kobe, Shaq, and a grip of worthless benchies in the last 4 years, they certainly won't beat Shaq, Kobe, Glove, Mailman, Russell, etc. Especially since the Queens lost some players.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall faker fans are funny!! Yall talk shit like yall champions or sumthin!! If I remember correctly yall lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs!! Yall cant say shit u less yall do sumthin again!! And bam that was some funny shit, when dude put Russell in the same boat as the other 4 players!! Russell is worse then Fox....oops I mean Mr. Williams!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Wow. Y'all are so dumb it's pathetic. If I remember correctly we won the championship the previous 3 years consecutively. None of y'all can say SHIT unless yo team even wins one, let alone 3 in a row. And this season they gonna make it 4 in the last 5 years. And I never said Russell was tight, but sure is an improvement over the other scrubs we had on our bench. It's coo' though, I ain't gonna say a dan word throughout the whole season until it's over and LA is celebratin' they newest trophy.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Haahhah!! Classic!! Shag is a fruity fruitcake!! Good shit mane!! Real pics not made in photoshop!! Hahhaah!! GOT EM!!!