thegreenside is a sellout to his black culture.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

he is trying to make all black people look like violent project dwelling crack dealers with crackhead baby mommas. black folks, please do not try to emulate what this man is doing. he is wrong. instead, be an educated black man, like my friend young smalls who is shooting for his masters degree in UC irvine.

T

thegreenside

Fool stop using black folks as Tokens bitch. Come to East Oakland fool.

You think you educated bitch. Bitches dont want a scholar. They want a money makin nigga with that Dollar poppin his collar.
Union City Trash

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

why must you try and bring down the reputation of all these young african american go getters? why must you call your nubian sisters bitches? you are making the klan happy. oh wait, you are the klan, you sell out. go fuk ya sister up the ass with a sharp carrot attached to ya dick you simple ass nigga.

T

thegreenside

I guess I am making you Family happy(KKK) . You stupid Racist

You can pretend all you want. You never ever know how it feels to be Black bitch. You just listen to rap and smoke weed and roll around Union City think you are tough. You try to connect with colored people because you have no culture , but only hotdogs and surfing. You dont know Peckerwood

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

stop trying to compensate for your sellout ways by calling brown people white, chump. you are not black. you are not from east oakland. get over it. come to union city and get beat to the ground for being a dumb wigger.

T

thegreenside

You Cracker !!!!!

You are not Black, Period. You should not speak about anything about the Black Experience. The only time you felt the Black Experience was when some Black Fag stuck his dick up your ass .
You just hate on East Oakland.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

flip dogg, stop stripping down butt naked and covering yourself in black paint, you uneducated wigger. no matter how much black paint you use, you will never be black. there is not a black man alive who's skin tone is that black anyways. next time, i suggest using a brown tone of paint.

T

thegreenside

EA stop trying to give your personal secrets.

You try so hard trying to be tough. I know your white. You hop on every trend out there. You dont shit about the Underground. I bet your block be bumppin that Likin Park shit.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

NO. YOU ARE NOT BLACK. period. why did i see you in a 1990 Geo Storm listening to your Hansen CD the other day? stop that. I SAID STOP IT

T

thegreenside

Your not Black and thats a FACT. You claim Brown but you then act so white that I think you have an Idenity problem. You are the biggest Racist in disquise.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

why did you try out for michael clarke duncan's part in 'the green mile'? did you think they would give the part to a dumb wigger like you? you are not black.

T

thegreenside

Stop lying to the board about my race. Just like the whiteman lying .Cracker EA
Cracker EA. Listen Dawg. You aint gotta put down or deny someones race to feel you are better. Thats called Racism. Black people cant be Racist. We barely had the right to even go to school with white people in 1967. Before that we where stronged armed by white America. Worked for pennies and for 300 years we gave free labor. Bought and sold like a used Automobile. It will take at least 300 more years for us to even catch up. You are saying that we are equal , EA. Lets have a race to New York. Your already in New York and I am in East Oakland barely starting the race. You see , you are the Problem in America. Thats why Terrorists attack us because people like you, EA. Stupid Egomaniacs trying to bet into everybodies business. Just like the whiteman , Nosy. You cannot duplicate us , blacks and I cannot duplicate you whites. I have no beef with Immigrants, I just dont like it when they take my tax money , that could feed and build the black community.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Re: Fool stop using black folks as Tokens bitch. Come to East Oakland fool.

thegreenside said:
Bitches dont want a scholar. They want a money makin nigga with that Dollar poppin his collar.
LISTEN TO YOURSELPH, THE POINT OF BECOMING A SCHOLAR IS TO MAKE GOOD MONEY. AND WHAT KINDA BITCHES YOU GETTIN AT, CUZ WHERE IM PHROM, THEY WANT AN EDUCATED MAN WITH GOALS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS, NOT A "NIGGA WIT THAT DOLLAR POPPIN HIS COLLAR"...PHUCCIN IDIOT...ABA

T

thegreenside

You from the Wackest and Whitest part of town. I aint looking for no white hoes. I only date my own race. Black is beautiful. The Darker the berry the sweeter the juice

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

thegreenside: you will forever be considered as the biggest wigger to ever grace these boards. when will your madness cease? i guess it's up to the good lord above to change things for you. i suggest you pray now and beg for his forgiveness.

Apr 25, 2002
thegreenside said:
You from the Wackest and Whitest part of town. I aint looking for no white hoes. I only date my own race. Black is beautiful. The Darker the berry the sweeter the juice
How dark is ya mama's berry then? Because let me tell you, she was one the whitest hoes I ever fucked with, but the juice was oh so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.