The "Yeah No Shit It's Cold" Mega-Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2009
In California, We're used to WARM weather. When it drops past a certain temp, it's fuccen cold. Espically for our So Cal brothers, who get a warnm 70 degrees most of the year. So fucc all that I walk through the snow to school bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
Here it is 30 at noon. We've already got about 1-2 inches of snow.

In the next 24 hrs we are expected to get an additional 6-10 inches of snow with temps near 20 F and winds at 25-35 gusting over 40.

Yes, you are pussies.

Feb 7, 2006
fuck that i spent a good amount of time on the east coast for winters, and its cold as shit here in Cali... we aint built for this ol cold bullshit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
no, it is cold. we just got different perceptions of cold.

'its grimy out here' - crack sales, gang rapes, occasional gunshots, rats

'boola boola boola' - cannibalism, incest, scurvy, roaches the size of small cats

i have to bust out my 'winter coat' that i only had to wear in mother fucking san francisco during the rainy season AND a jacket underneath that. i dont think in my 27 years in san diego ive ever had to do that. it was an option, but never a necessity.

used to live in vegas in winter and it would be ice outside, for some reason it didnt seem as cold as it is right now cuz the sun would cut through...its just been clouds...and im right next to the ocean

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
I have lived in Cleveland in the winter, new york, and Georgia. In Cleveland you are prepared for the cold. You have all types of jackets, and thermals and shit. In San Diego especially last night you are not even prepared for this weather. The it might get cold at night jacket is not getting it. you need scarves and gloves and shit. If you have it they are packed away unless you ski and have them out. So now we're freezing and about to get sick because of this dumb ass weather.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
There always has to be at least one person to tell you that where you live aint cold just because of where they live is normally 20-30 cooler. Either that person knows not a damn thing about the word "climatize" or he/she just chooses to be an asshole about the situation.

If he/she knows nothing about being climatized they should look it up.

If your used to 70-80 degree weather most of the time then 40 degrees is cold as fuck!

And if your used to 40-50 degress normally then 10-20 degrees is cold as fuck!

Either ColdBlooded likes being cold??.....Or doesnt understand that people in different areas have different climates.....or just chooses to be an asshole about the situation.

There is a reason.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I heard its supposed to be an el nino winter here in cali, like some crazy ass storms in shit, they said the ocean is an unusual temperature, and the last time it was like that it was an el nino winter. this is all talk tho so dont quote me boy

Apr 25, 2002
Oh my god you had to put on pants and a long sleeved shirt! Cry me a river you pansies.

Tomorrow night is supposed to be -15 with the wind chill here. There are plenty of days every winter when the condensation from your breath freezes on to your eyelashes & eyebrows. Know what it is like to have ice on your face?

Excuse me if I have no sympathy for 49 degree weather and people who think it is "cold".