THE YBBI Show #23 (2008-08-27) : Richmond to Paris via Poland and Madrid)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
This is my B-day week, so out of the gate I'm giving you a YBBI double shot; first the new 2008 Richmond/Poland Collab then one of my 1998 classics. Next, I stretch the pimpin by touching Madrid, Spain for a G-Funk sample from Mitsuruggy - La Luz. We play some rare C.I.N. from the 2002 album Untold Chapters:chapter 1. (I designed that cover too.) You'll get some Ant Banks. Also, I finally play that "Game Over" from the French group Mafia Canine. These dudes Got some of the hardest shit I've heard in a while. I think it will mix well with that new Spice-1. We'll see next week.

All info regarding The YBBI Show and Music at:
www.Travlyrics.com (Click MUSIC)

Listen Live, Podcasts, 187 Radio Forums

PLAYLIST Episode #23

1. Get my fix - Ya Boy Black Ice/ Produced by DJ Slow Drums aka eSDe 1/2 of GrandeFunk - YBBI So International (Richmond) and The Funktion of Music (Poland) 2008

2. Living In The Town - Ya Boy Black Ice feat. Poorman Dre - 5.0 REASONS 10th Anniversary 2008(Richmond)

3. 4 My G's Only - Luigi & C.I.N. - Untold Chapters:chapter 1 (Richmond)

4. Straight from the Bay - Luigi & C.I.N. - Untold Chapters:chapter 1 - 2002 (Richmond)

5. No Time Fa BS - Ant Banks - Do or Die - 1995 (Oakland)

6. Livin' The Life - Ant Banks - Sittin' on Something Phat - N/A (Oakland)

7. SWAGGERWAGGER - POACH STEVENS - WERK - 2008 (Richmond)

8. 28 Locos (Con Eimo A.K.A. Willy Emarl y Sholo Truth) - Mitsu - La Luz - 2008 (Madrid)

9. Barrio Simphony (Con Latex Diamond) - Mitsu - La Luz - 2008 (Madrid)

10. Grinding Hard for my Fetti - Dr. Bombay feat Cool E - Comin Up In The Game - 1999 (Richmond)

11. Game Over - Mafia Canine - Areadogz - 2007 (Paris)

12. Mon Nom - MafiaCanine - Areadogz - 2007 (Paris)