THE YAY vs. EAST COAST RAP BATTLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
JUST TRYNA SEE WHO YALL THINK WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH UP BETWEEN THE BAY ARTIST AND EAST COAST ARTIST? oh yeah...written shit or freestyle!

HERES SOME
YUK vs. LLOYD BANKS
and the winner is: YUK

Jun 16, 2002
Smitty Wuld Kill Shady.EMinem dont even freestyle anymore, His written shit sounds freestyled. I aint ever heard yuk freestyle or banks so i cant speak on that. IM sure yuk would have some written flow in his head that would kill tho.

May 7, 2002
^^

DeWalt said:
DOnt hate on those folks there just trying to get money, if they dont have talent they will be exposed
Its not necesarrily them its the people and industry that backs them and makes them the spotlight when struggling artists with "different sounds" dont get play or get pushed to 12 AM BET slots..

Jul 20, 2002
DeWalt said:
Smitty Wuld Kill Shady.EMinem dont even freestyle anymore, His written shit sounds freestyled. I aint ever heard yuk freestyle or banks so i cant speak on that. IM sure yuk would have some written flow in his head that would kill tho.
I'm sorry I love mty bay niggas but Eminem is a fuckin Monster on the mic period.

Apr 25, 2002
I'ld rather just see the cats get down and do some hot music. Fuck all the battle/competition bullshit. There's ALWAYS gonna be someone who is hotter from the other side, regardless where you're at.

And why is it so hard for cats to admit someone got fire? Some people act like they'ld rather slap their own mama than to admit that. Shit is ignorant.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its kinda biased you know in here we would jut say all the bay artists would win

Here are some good ones anyways

Styles P VS A-Wax
Nas Vs Quinn
Jigga Vs Killa Tay