The Y2J / Legend match

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
MY SENARIO FOR THE MITB MATCH . MVP WINS BUT CHRISTIAN ATTACKS HIM AFTERWARDS AND MOLLY WHOOPS HIM GOOD AND GOES ON TO INTERFERE WITH THE EDGE MATCH AND CAUSE EDGE TO LOSE AND CHALLENGES CENA OR SHOW ON RAW BECUZ HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VICTORY AND MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH LOSE WAS A FLUKE.

SO MVP APPEARS ON RAW INJURED(TALKS BUT DOESNT FIGHT) AND GETS IN THE MIX WITH CHRISTIAN AND CENA . FOR A 2 MONTH LONG FUED. AND IT CAN GO ANYWHERE FROM THERE...

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
maybe christian wont win MITB

ProWrestling.net reports that several weeks after signing the former NWA champion, Vince McMahon is still not a believer in Christian. Vince was not in favor of putting Christian in the Money In The Bank ladder match at WrestleMania 25. However, several agents and creative team members continued to push the idea and eventually made a strong enough pitch to get him in the match.

It’s no secret that Vince has never seen Christian as a true main event player, but the star does have backers in the company and is tight with RAW lead writer Brian Gewirtz among others.

PWTorch.com reports that TNA really valued Christian Cage and wanted to re-sign him to a strong six-figure deal. Sources say the deciding favor for Christian was the upside pay in WWE being greater than in TNA over the next three to five years, plus he had little faith in TNA’s creative team. His good friend Edge being a major player in WWE also swayed his decision, with their past storyline connections, it was believed to be inevitable that Christian would get a chance in the main event with him. It appears that it’s going to take a little longer than Christian had hoped to get that push though. Christian coming in with no grand entrance and seemingly jobbing regularly on ECW has hurt him, but it’s better that it happens on ECW in front of an audience one-third the size of SmackDown and RAW.

Sources say they are amazed that Vince thinks so little of Christian since he has such a good reputation with the fans, can cut very good promos, and can work a solid WWE style match. What works against him is his physique, and the fact that he “left the family” and went to TNA a few years ago. McMahon may want to downplay Christian a little bit to prove that he wasn’t a big star and didn’t benefit from the main event and world title matches in TNA, thus giving him and un-announced return on ECW which left fans confused.

Nov 14, 2002
That was an article I read maybe close to a month ago, mixed in with one I just read a day ago.

Anyhow they won't pull him now that the match is set.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
yea ive read a bunch of times that vince doesnt really care for christian... and christians only chance is that hes close wit one of the agents who convinced vince to give him a lil bit of a push..

i always thought christian was coo, i hope they use him good after he ditched bein a star in tna to come bacc to wwe

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Vince aughta push Christian, he can't ride on pushing cena, edge, HHH, Orton and Batista forever. He needs to get some new blood in the mix

Oct 3, 2006
christian himself makes it seem like he's actually cool with vince...his official myspace
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=123314924&blogId=361455833

Monday, February 25, 2008

Why I Left WWE....
Current mood: accomplished
Category: Sports

I left World Wrestling Entertainment because i was pretty much burnt out on Wrestling. I knew something was wrong, and i was pretty upset with how they would put me in the main event, but never let me win. I was being pushed but not hard enough and i just wasn't happy with wrestling anymore. Nothing against WWE at all. I knew my Contract was coming up, i was offered a new Contract, i went to Vince and explained my situation, and he let me go. It had nothing bad to do with the WWE and i still talk to Vince. He has welcomed me back anytime i want with open arms. That is one thing i wanted, was to leave in a fashion of being able to come back in the future. Ya, TNA Might be the Wrestling of Today, but WWE is the Wrestling of Forever. I grew up watching it, it was my dream, and i can't wait to go back. WWE is litterally my home away from home. Not putting WWE or TNA down at all. I still watch it, i still enjoy it. I am just wrestling for TNA, and being a fan Of WWE. I did the same when i was with WWE. I wrestled for WWE but i watched TNA as a fan. It's just vis versa. I enjoy both very much, i do not agree with a lot of what TNA is doing right now. I have been vocal of leaving but i am not sure right now. I love being able to spend time with my family but i miss my wrestling family and that will always be with WWE no matter what. I still talk to all of the guys pretty much every day. but like i said...i left on good terms and in full intention of going back sooner than later.

I enjoy wrestling for TNA. I never said i didn't. Why wouldnt i? It's Wrestling isnt it....Personally though, backstage has become a joke as it seems out in the ring too. I think the WWE is on Fire right now. Most fans don't think so because they don't want it to be. I mean come on....No matter what, you can not go wrong with a Triple H Vs John Cena Vs Randy Orton match at Wrestlemania..No matter how much you hate either of them, they all three put on a great show, and put them together, nothing but intresting. Edge ( My Brother from another mother...yes everyone, he is not my real brother for the last time lol....you would be suprised how many times i still hear that) Edge Vs The Undertaker....We have Chris Jericho Back, (another great friend of mine) Jeff Hardy is on Fire, Batista is a great friend of mine and also a good talent or at least so i think. We also have CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Shawn Michaels, MVP....all these great names and people think the wwe is going down hill? NO!

I will argue the fact that TNA is doing a horriable job right now. Becuase most TNA Fans are blinded by it because they don't want it to be true. I work for them and everyone in the back even knows its true. Chris Harris left TNA and he called me about 3 weeks later and was like dude...what you said didnt do justice. WWE backstage is just an amazing atomosphere. Vince McMahon is one of the nicest men on this planet, a side of him you the fans never get to see. I promise one day i will be back in the WWE, but i can not promise when. TNA is good for me, but what i said above is true. I am still a WWE Fan!

Jason Reso..AKA "The Instant Classic"

Feb 8, 2003
pretty predicatable too........
orton wins
most likely gonna let cena or maybe even edge win then have a big show edge fued over vickie
MITB gonna either be christian or mvp
undertaker wins
diva battle- who gives a fuck cause its gonna last less than 5 mins
jeff i think is most likely gonna win
miz and morrison should be the ones winnin.....
jericho gonna lose

idk the only thing goin is the taker and hbk match for me and the mitb cause i hope christian wins

Edge bout to drop teh strap he already told people bc he has bad knee problems and gonna take time of to heel. so I think Big Show is gonna get the belt.

I think

Matt is gonna beat jeff(they gonna do the owen hart bret from 1994)

Money in the bank im going with either MVP or Shelton Benjamin

JBL gonna beat rey(bc they in jbl homestate of texas)

Diva battle royal I think sunny or Trish(if trish accepted the invite) will win Unless Chyna does a surpise appearence there.

HHH gonna beat Orton bc vince, batista, shane and steph will comeback.

Taker will beat Shawn

Feb 13, 2006
My prediction is that Jericho whoops all the legends ass and then says something like "is there any other hall famer in the back that wants some." then Stone Cold comes out. that would be pretty awesome