the wrestling forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
i think the glory days of wrestling just have to do when you where young...cuz the glory days of wrestling for me was when stone cold was on stunnering about 15 people in the ring while evryone is hesitating to jump him...and when DX and the Federation where funkin and owen heart was a Nugget... when undertaker and kane had the inferno match when stone cold came in his monster truck limo runnin over other cars and when he came in with the beer truck hosing everything down etc.. those where the glory days for me
I jocked those days too.

wow funny how every post in here is negative and no one will reply admitting they watch wrestling. just goes to show alot of followers here on sicc.
Several people have said they used to watch wrestling.

May 30, 2006
I stop fucking with Wrestling back in like 1989. I started becoming a football fanatic then.

Stone Cold got me lightwieght interested in that shit again but I still was through.

When I seen some wrestler(cant remember his name) hella years ago try 2 stab the Undertaker with a sword but missed I was more then through with that shit..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
papa shango used to scare the shit out of me, like really, i couldnt watch the TV set when he was on, i would leave the room or turn the tv off. When he lit someones feet on fire i had nightmares for life. I was scared ass fuck. The Rockers were tite, Bushwackers, legion of doom, the hulk, and the ultimate warrior.

Nov 24, 2003
FAKE WRESTLING = ENTERTAINING, HILARIOUS.
UFC = BORED THA SHYTA OF ME CUS THEY ALWAYS GRAPPLING EACHOTHERS LIKE THEY CUDDLING N SHYT.

Yeah because two men using "pretending" to fight as an excuse for rubbing up on each other is far less gay then the two men who are actually fighting and forced into touching each other in the process:ermm:

WWF is homo to the fullest degree. Its nothing more than an overglorified soap opera. 99% of those guys would get manhandled in an MMA fight.

Dec 19, 2005
y'feel me?

dude was on some ol creepball shit.

i loved it.

mother fucker get thrown into a casket, but end up on the other side of the ring. like WTF?
strobe lights be making lil kids think that evils lurking.
they had me when Kane threw taker in a casket on a pay-per-view n then lit it on fire...i thought he really died or sumthin then i watch the next show on tv then the screen goes black then its hella dim and all you can see is a casket at the top of the stage with taker lying down...then all of a sudden...he wakes up and stares at the person in the ring...those days where the shit

Dec 21, 2005
Yeah because two men using "pretending" to fight as an excuse for rubbing up on each other is far less gay then the two men who are actually fighting and forced into touching each other in the process:ermm:

WWF is homo to the fullest degree. Its nothing more than an overglorified soap opera. 99% of those guys would get manhandled in an MMA fight.
UR HOMO. LOL @ "NICE GUY" WUT A FAGG USERNAME.

Nov 24, 2003
aka the sports entertainment forum. how the fuck do adults still follow wrestling? that shit is disturbing to me.
LMAO...how did this thread clowing people who watch wrestling (for good reason) turn into a thread with the wrestling queers coming out the woodwork and getting excited about their wrestler crush???

I think its a scientific fact that your IQ needs to be sub 100 to support/enjoy wrestling lol. Thats why most people stop watching this when they hit 13/14. If your still watching this shit today, you are about as smart as the average 8th grader.

Ya know I'm not wrong, look at the people who go to those things the next time you are watching that BS. Sure looks like a bunch of winners in the crowd to me LMAO!!!