the worst (sorry!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2006
what ever happened to FTI.. and download my music for free.? i thought Tech didnt mind so much sharing. If you like what you hear then you will buy it right?

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
HomoErectus said:
what ever happened to FTI.. and download my music for free.? i thought Tech didnt mind so much sharing. If you like what you hear then you will buy it right?
The downloads were not CDQ and werent MP3s.....

My question is What ever happened to people who had a few ounces of common sense on the board? the ones who didnt make stupid comments, the ones who didn't fight so much.......

Jan 8, 2006
Swick said:
My question is What ever happened to people who had a few ounces of common sense on the board? the ones who didnt make stupid comments, the ones who didn't fight so much.......
you satisfy all of the above criteria...
dude, im just asking a question not looking for a fight or lecture. so dont get your panties in a bunch

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
HomoErectus said:
Well, yeah. That's the idea... but it's clearly obvious that this guy is looking for the final song to make up his bootleg cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.