The Worst PPV Card Ever: November 13th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Chris Byrd vs. Jameel Mcline?
John Ruiz vs. Andrew Golata?
Mark Johnson vs. Luis Perez?
Hassim Rahman vs. TBA?

Don King... are you fucking serious?

Who's paying for this bullshit?

Mar 11, 2004
i will pay for it because i pay for all the MMA/boxing events. yes the cards are almost always boring. i want to see mark "too sharp" fight, he is one of the best p4p i think. i will give you the only reason i want to watch this card and i will be 100 % honest with you. I HATE EVERY FUCKING LOSER ASS FIGHTER ON THIS CARD except mark and andrew golata. so if someone loses i still win because i hate the person so much. and i thought golata won the fight against chris bird. if you have comcast in demand go to the hbo section, you can see the legendary nights with golata vs bowe.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
im buyin it , i buy em all...and surpisingly , golata / byrd was a good fight , im lookin forward to this card for some strange reason..maybe i just wanna see these heavyweight champs finally lose the titles that they dont deserve to have ...

Jan 9, 2004
heavyweight cards are always boring and always disappoint. Maybe we can get a good solid heavyweight out of the Next Contender or whatever that reality show is. Was that U.S. gold medal winner a heavy?

Jan 9, 2004
heavyweight cards are always boring and always disappoint. Maybe we can get a good solid heavyweight out of the Next Contender or whatever that reality show is. Was that U.S. gold medal winner a heavy?