THE WORST PHYSICAL PAIN YOU EVER FELT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

MR. TYPCEE said:
worst pain...some fukker took a screw driver n gashed my stomach or when i got stabbed in tha arm....$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~
who the fuck did that?? i woulda slammed him on the ground, picked up both his legs and slowly insert my foot into his ass

May 4, 2002
worst paini felt was freshmen year, when i broke my femur, doc said its the hardest bone to break N it hurt more then n e thing ive every felt before, bone was straight poking out my thigh...... it looked like something outta mortal kombat

Apr 25, 2002
WT SAVAGE said:
worst paini felt was freshmen year, when i broke my femur, doc said its the hardest bone to break N it hurt more then n e thing ive every felt before, bone was straight poking out my thigh...... it looked like something outta mortal kombat
Damn! I feel for you. It's hella hard and rare to break your femur. How did you do it?

Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
was it phillips or flathead
LOL...homie...you swear like i wuz payin attention...."ey ENE, before you go, what iz it...phillipz or flathead???"...and to tha other ENE...yeah homie...he got hiz...dont nobody fukk with me like that...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

K-I-D-N-E-Y
S-T-O-N-E-S
muthafuccaz!!
FIVE TIME VET right here!

pass my first one in 10th grade and every year after that for 4 years.
for those of you who dont know about stones....
imagine a small pebble off the ground passin through your insides, then out the tiny ass hole on your dicc.

There are NO WORDS that can describe the pain-
and oh yea....i did have TEARS in my eyes the first 2 times.

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
shit

i broke my growth plate behind my knee hoopin and they had to put a screw in there to keep the shit togehter....didnt feel too good.....i had to wear a full leg cast for 6 weeks

Apr 25, 2002
WT SAVAGE said:
Same shit happened to me....femur right thru the skin. But my shit broke in a wierd spiral motion, so they had to do fucked up surgery on it....drilling four metal rods into my bone...had to walk around on crutches for ten weeks with these steel rods sticking like five inches out from my leg. Not only that, I was left with these open wounds where the metal things were stuck in that had to be cleaned out twice a day with this shit that burned like a bitch. Not to mention other shit that went with it like: getting tubes stuck up my dick all the way to my bladder...the humiliation of having to walk around on a walker, like a old ass lady...and being in a cast that went from my waste to my ankle, confining me to a bed for a month.

May 4, 2002
Juan Million said:

Damn! I feel for you. It's hella hard and rare to break your femur. How did you do it?
i was a freshmen playing ruby with all the seniors i was a lil mutha fucker 2 about 4'11 11o lbs......... i landed on top of the ball n everyone piled on.. n i heard a snap n i knew i broke some shit........... i was in the hospital for 3-4 days , doc said i had to walk out to get out so i did...... i was bed ridden fora month a week or so ina wheel chair. n then had to rehab to get all my leg strength back......... IT WAS BULLSHIT

May 4, 2002
jus to add. i have a titainum rod in my femur, n screws in my knee n somewhere on my lower leg, funny as fuck when i go through metal detectors cuz it goes off lol