THE WORST PHYSICAL PAIN YOU EVER FELT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
God damn, on sunday night I went to the ER with wicked-ass stomach pains. The pain started right under my right ribcage area and shot into my back and kidney areas on both sides. The pain was like burning, stabbing, and throbbing at the same time...I thought I was dying fa real. I coudnt breath because every time i drew breath, my lungs would expand the area of pain and Id feel that shit like a shock. My girl had to drive my ass in the fetal position to the hospital, while IM in cold sweats and shit. Once I got to the ER, they ran hella tests and found that I have gallstones and an infected gallbladder. They pumped me up with hella morphine...I was on cloud 9 after that. So I gotta go see a surgeon next week and go under the knife to get that shit removed. Its coo though, in the meantime they gave me some Vicodan, so Im pain-free for the time being. That shit was the most pain Ive ever felt in my life,and I was just wondering what everyone elses was.

A

askgarcia

worst pain was when i had gastritis...couldnt move due to the pain...couldnt hold anything in...i couldnt even drink water without throwing up...so i received some pills the size of .22s that the doc told me i had to shove up my rectum so i wouldnt heave...nothing nice.

Apr 25, 2002
The worst pain I have had was when my grandpa died, losing a loved one is tough especially when you are young.

The worst pain inflicted to my body would have to be when I was at my neighbors house jumping on their trampoline, I got off to get a drink of water and coming back I stepped on something. It didn't hurt at first really it just felt like a sting but when I looked down I saw that a nail had gone through the bottom of my heel and out the side. Thats when I started freakin out and it started to hurt once I saw it.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
my worst pain is when i got hit in the back of my head and i bit the tip of my tounge off, that shit hurt it bled all day, and i couldn't eat not shit of drink anything unless it was through a straw, that shit fucking hurt worse then any of my accidental injuries

Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
my worst pain is when i got hit in the back of my head and i bit the tip of my tounge off, that shit hurt it bled all day, and i couldn't eat not shit of drink anything unless it was through a straw, that shit fucking hurt worse then any of my accidental injuries
OUCH

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the worst pain i've been in, was when the drugs wore off from getting my wisdom teeth pulled....and i hadn't taken the vicodin they gave me yet....i couldn't move my jaw at all.....shit felt like i got hit with a baseball bat in the side of my face....

Apr 25, 2002
my dad was lanscaping and i was like 8 or 9 years old and he had these boulders about as big as basketballs and the wheelbarrow fell over adn they landed on my legs and broke one of them.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i have another but it wasn't as bad as the first, i remember when i was like 5 i was playing with my bicycle and i leaned over the crank and i got my peter stuck between the chain and the teeth on the crank....man that shit fucking hurt, i didn't lose my peepee but i got some scars on my wiener that kinda look like warts, so bitchs be freaking out before i fill themin on what happened, ITS ALL GOOD.