the worst diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2005
bitch i will leave yo chest gone while yo mom is like a bed gettin slept on
you witnessin the next don bustin teflon bitch why you change from defcon?
oh wait i know cuz you know you ish is the worst so now i dispurse to put u in a hearse
you cant reverse this verse you nerd cuz its gonna be rippin you like the first
im cursed you know motherfucer i will kill you quicker than the texas chainsaw dude
i will krack you up like my record label leavin you disabled wit yo brains all strewed
your ish is weak and it sucks fat nuts you fag punk i will leave you in a creek
dont hit submit just go back and highlight your ish then hit delete
thats the only key that wil do you any good when you thinkin of battling krazy
cuz now you got me more pissed of than when your mom said she was havin my baby
you say nigga like you black but i bet you aint cuz you rhyme like a science nerd
come try it bitch the violence is gangsta when i supply the ish, all you supply is turds
i rhyme hot ish you got this i will stomp your monkey ass down like a moshpit
and you can lick my big hairy dick like a bitch until my enormous cock spits
you got no flows bitch just forget the ish you thinkin is tight like mine
you probaly bite my lines but ive held back on my ish so tonight its time
you cant hang with my rawness you got it you bitch ill leave you a rotting carcass
dont start ish i will leave you tarnished like an antique thrown in the garbage
fuck you and your whack ass style hoe your rhymes are corny like my dukie
you cant defeat me or beat me you can only get rid of me if you have the balls to shoot me
and that aint happenin bitch i will cut your sorry ass life shorter than an acronym
cuz when im out blastin men you in bed cuz my wife dont let you outside after 10

bitch i swear if you think you can top that ish you must be on heroin cuz aint no way you gonna beat that savage ass hardcore flow right there by the deadliest rapper on the planet you faggot tell your mom her pussy was sweet as fuck last night i just hope i dont accidently get her pregnant again cuz i dont want to end up having another homo child.

Apr 14, 2005
Give up Krayzie your shit is too wack. You just some white boy from bitch ass portland
who cant hang wit us pepes from cali!! 4-real you lucky you dont live here in da valley or else all your shit talkin about you bein a G would be put to da test!!! Man fuck your little fake ass gangsta shit!!!
CALI's IT FUCK PORTLAND!!

Nov 30, 2002
KillinIt said:
Give up Krayzie your shit is too wack. You just some white boy from bitch ass portland
who cant hang wit us pepes from cali!! 4-real you lucky you dont live here in da valley or else all your shit talkin about you bein a G would be put to da test!!!
uh huh :rolleyes: