The Wolverine (Official Trailer) - July 26th 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I loved the X Men cartoon but haven't liked any of the movies for some reason?
Watch the movies without comparing them to the cartoon and comic book (I know its a hard task) and you will have an enjoyable experience.
The first 2 xmen were good. The third one was trash
Couldn't get into xmen first class, but the next movie in that series is days of future past
Wolverines first movie was cool, but f did they butcher the story.
Id like to see them make a movie about cable.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This movie would be tight if it was rated r.
Looks interesting tho. I'm an xmen geek so ill be checking it out.
Madame Hydra and Silver Samurai in the same movie, breh... Based on one of Logan's greatest comics... possibly tying into a new X-Men universe being spearheaded by Mark Millar... directed by the same guy who did 3:10 To Yuma and Walk the Line... I'm gonna go ahead and say they've got this one locked down.

Jan 25, 2009
pg-13 killed that movie plus Twentieth Century Fox has no clue about this character at all
plus some plot holes
it was alright better the first one fa sho

spoiler

and how the fuck adamantium can cut adamantium

Last edited:
Props: Gemini
May 16, 2002
pg-13 killed that movie plus Twentieth Century Fox has no clue about this character at all
plus some plot holes
it was alright better the first one fa sho

spoiler

and how the fuck adamantium can cut adamantium
In my defense I don't keep up with the comic books, so the movie to me was good.

But in your defense, as they say... the book is always better than the movie LOL!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ehh, the director said it would be due to the violence and blood that he had to cut out of the film, but I don't know. An R-rated Wolverine is a pipe dream.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I saw this yesterday. Wasn't really impressed at all but I've never seen any of the X-Men movies all the way through cause I wasn't feelin those either. It was ok at best, like 6.8 out of 10 to me.

Feb 14, 2004
comic book geeks: is this movie worth seeing or should i wait until it shows up on fx.
Everyone has different tastes in movies. Majority of the brehs on this website hate every movie that comes out now. So the best thing to do is to just have someone else pay for your movie pass and check it out for your self. Otherwise you could be missing out something you'd end up enjoying if you take theses brehs' word for it

lol