The Wishmaster Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^^honestly, that only makes a world of difference... theres something about the background tho. it doesnt work. i think its cuz the perspective is off.

also, i see what you tried to do with the "snoopizzle presents" but id make the whole line white, you cant see the black over the background.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I notice a lot of comments about the background and the perspective being off with newbies like myself in PS. In this example here, is it the angle or the distance of the background that is off?
In the cover, you're looking at the building from the bottom but you're also looking at the artists head on.

Jan 24, 2003
its not bad and without the glow is wayyy better, that is one of the biggest rookie mistakes.... just imagine a real pic, ti is a short dude and hes standing behind wayne and jeezie so he wouldnt be taller then them if hes standing behind( perspective) and take the blur tool, and lightly softened the edges of the people it will look less cutout