THE WHINERS FUCKIN SUCK AHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
im never happy when a player gets hurt, i hope the best for trent, but its the best hes not in the game......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I can't lie, I was praying for kerry collins to get injured when he was a raider :ermm:

even tho we had noone behind him, I just hated him.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ yeah that what i was thinking,

but thats only in the reg season.
hes played in the preseason
remember? he beat the raiders this year lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Damn VD is a beast, i dont think ive seen him been taken down by a single tackler yet..... Dude always needs 3-4 dudes

Jan 5, 2006
no matter what anyone says.. when you think of the worst team in football.. the raiders usually cross your mind.. atleast the 49ers had some good ass players.. lott, craig, montana, young,

and when you think of the worst team in the bay..yup.. the raiders.

They havent gone a game without a sack since 1990.. thats shitty.

Jun 1, 2002
no matter what anyone says.. when you think of the worst team in football.. the raiders usually cross your mind.. atleast the 49ers had some good ass players.. lott, craig, montana, young,

WE HAVEN'T HAD A SACK IN THE LAST TWO GAMES.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. AND WE BEAT YOUR FAGGOT ASS CHIEFS TOO.

BOTH YOUR TEAMS ARE HOT GARBAGE.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
took you raider fans 15 weeks to notice this? not the brightest fans in the world are you guys.
wow.....I didn't think there was gonna be another idiot who was too stupid to see this thread was not only clowning the raiders but also clowning 9ers

maybe when YOU think of the worst team in the bay, you overlook your team and think of the Raiders, but its just stupid to think that a 3-10 team is better than a 4-9 team.....its also stupid as fuck to think that other 3-10 teams are better.....but thinking that the miami dolphins are better than the Raiders at 0-13? you're an idiot. yeah, the 49ers had some good ass players back in the day, and they've got a couple good ones now. but trying to name hall of fame inductees is just dumb, cuz I can start doing the same thing for the Raiders.

last game we allowed no sacks.....again, you're not too bright

Jan 5, 2006
wow.....I didn't think there was gonna be another idiot who was too stupid to see this thread was not only clowning the raiders but also clowning 9ers

maybe when YOU think of the worst team in the bay, you overlook your team and think of the Raiders, but its just stupid to think that a 3-10 team is better than a 4-9 team.....its also stupid as fuck to think that other 3-10 teams are better.....but thinking that the miami dolphins are better than the Raiders at 0-13? you're an idiot. yeah, the 49ers had some good ass players back in the day, and they've got a couple good ones now. but trying to name hall of fame inductees is just dumb, cuz I can start doing the same thing for the Raiders.

last game we allowed no sacks.....again, you're not too bright
raiders have been garbage no matter what.. a Record doesnt mean shit.. the 9ers are a dynasty. And i actually got my stats from the raiders game.. since 1990 the raiders have not gone a game without allowing a sack.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
well you got false information...there were no sacks allowed last week and apparently (according to solitary) they didn't allow any this game......49ers were a dynasty in the 80s, they suck just as much as the Raiders do now.....maybe you misunderstood the commentators when they said the Raiders did not allow a sack last week, they might have mentioned the last time that happened and you assumed that they hadn't had a sackless game since then.

lol @ Raiders have been garbage no matter what.....so we were garbage when each time made it to the superbowl???

Jun 1, 2002
raiders have been garbage no matter what.. a Record doesnt mean shit.. the 9ers are a dynasty. And i actually got my stats from the raiders game.. since 1990 the raiders have not gone a game without allowing a sack.

CORRECTION:

THE 49ERS WERE A DYNASTY.

AS WERE THE RAIDERS.

NOT NOW THOUGH.