The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I'm waiting now. Woke up yesterday, saw all the fuss about the length and some other shit and decided to pass. I got a gift card from GameStop for $35 (traded in DARKSIDERS 2) so I might just use $12 for that for Splinter Cell Conviction.
Yeah I read some reviews today and it's exactly what I hoped it wasn't: short and adds nothing to the overall plot. Oh well, I'll save up the money in my PSN account for something else. Probably Aftermath for Battlefield 3.

May 4, 2002
Stayed up til 5 this morning playing that shit.
I fucked up from the start and put up 2 radars over my own base and all the countries with drew funds lol. i had to restart from scratch.The game is hard as fuck tho , when I put them in cover to shoot at enemy's when they move, my team misses at least 90% of the time and they're leveled up

Props: HERESY
Aug 13, 2009
Just got done beating the new Need for Speeds from Hot Pursuit (2010) to the new Most Wanted. Must say, they really have no replay value. Online is alright but any racing game without splitscreen just doesnt cut it if they want it to last long.

Good thing i bought them used so i got my money back as soon as i could lol.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I already had a PS3 though and broke my controller due to losing via one punch ko on fight night online so I was gonna buy another controller anyways so for another 150 I got a 250GB ps3 and 5 games. Not too bad at all and now I have a PS3 in my room when my kids are watching some bullcrap cartoon on netflix in the living room

Jun 24, 2005
ACIII campaign is in progress, and I just started Far Cry 3 last night. Ordered Blops 2 off of amazon.com for $39.99, as well as pre-ordered Dead Space 3. That'll probably be it for me for a bit until I can get Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 for a lil cheaper.