The West Never Fell Off!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2005
Man we need to stop livin in the past and realize we got a shit load of new artists just one song away from blowin the fuck up. I got a little list I put together of Artists I think will carry the west coast torch in the near future. And oh yeah by the way keep in mind I'm the one who let yall know About The Game all over the net when niggaz didnt even know who he was... If you wanna add to the list, feel free.

Loco- San Diego
CNote- Richmond
Knockalot-LA
Crispy-LA
Doughboy Slim- SanFrancisco
T-Nutty- Sacramento
Hustlemattic-???
Tre Mak- Sacramento
Booster- Vallejo
Flawless- Richmond
KoKane- LA.........(He's been a hit away for a while)
Mr.Kee

Jul 21, 2004
OF COARSE THA WE$T NEVER FELL OF.......ONLY DUMB MOTHAFUCAZ THINK THAT THA WE$T EVER FELL OFF, SHYT THA WE$T WAZ ALWAYZ ON TOP, ITZ JUS THA THA REST OF THA COUNTRY WAZ ALL UP ON DEM PUSSY AZZ EAST COAST RAPPERZ THAT DEY EVEN RECOGNIZ THAT THA WE$T HAD MORE TALENT THEN N E 1 ELSE

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I don't understand why people say that the west fell off, when
if it wasn't for Cali slang, Cali weed, Cali car culture, Cali gang culture...Cali game period...hip hop wouldn't have lasted this long...
EVERYTHING that comes from the west coast gets bit.
Funny thing is that radio doesn't play our songs with our slang, but they give an obscene amount of spins to east coast artists who use Cali game, Cali artists get NO recognition or financial compensation in return....at least if you're gonna use someone's slang like you created it, put the mutha fucka on a song with you, bring him on tour with you...PAY the man. If Keek the Sneek would have copywrited the term "fa shizzle"...he would be Bill Gates status for real...I mean come on...you have people all over the map, from all walks of life saying that phrase...and they all think Snoop or Jay Z created that shit. Snoop been biting bay shit for a while...on the Doggfather album, he used the hook from The Click's Drought season for one of his songs..he didn't even have 40, B-La, Shot, Kavio..NOBODY on the song. Not even a shout out in the credits. Now he wants to bite SugaFree or 4Tay and be a pimp. That's what Master P tought him @ No Limit...how to use other peoples shit to make YOU money. (master p had a doll...snoop has a doll...see)
Jay-z took MC EIHT's "GYEAH" (u know what I mean, dammit!!) and ran with it.

Look how long 40 has been an underdog, but yet people use his style and slanguage.

What part of the game is that?

Oh yeah...King T was actin' a fool when Luda was playin' with Legos

Jul 21, 2004
BETO916 said:
If Keek the Sneek would have copywrited the term "fa shizzle"...he would be Bill Gates status for real....
4real.....can u copywright a word or phrase? if so all west coast arstist need to start doin that, then they cant bite off west coast slang like dey came up wit that shyt..................

May 19, 2005
BETO916 said:
I don't understand why people say that the west fell off, when
if it wasn't for Cali slang, Cali weed, Cali car culture, Cali gang culture...Cali game period...hip hop wouldn't have lasted this long...
EVERYTHING that comes from the west coast gets bit.
Funny thing is that radio doesn't play our songs with our slang, but they give an obscene amount of spins to east coast artists who use Cali game, Cali artists get NO recognition or financial compensation in return....at least if you're gonna use someone's slang like you created it, put the mutha fucka on a song with you, bring him on tour with you...PAY the man. If Keek the Sneek would have copywrited the term "fa shizzle"...he would be Bill Gates status for real...I mean come on...you have people all over the map, from all walks of life saying that phrase...and they all think Snoop or Jay Z created that shit. Snoop been biting bay shit for a while...on the Doggfather album, he used the hook from The Click's Drought season for one of his songs..he didn't even have 40, B-La, Shot, Kavio..NOBODY on the song. Not even a shout out in the credits. Now he wants to bite SugaFree or 4Tay and be a pimp. That's what Master P tought him @ No Limit...how to use other peoples shit to make YOU money. (master p had a doll...snoop has a doll...see)
Jay-z took MC EIHT's "GYEAH" (u know what I mean, dammit!!) and ran with it.

Look how long 40 has been an underdog, but yet people use his style and slanguage.

What part of the game is that?

Oh yeah...King T was actin' a fool when Luda was playin' with Legos
exactly

Apr 25, 2002
anyone who says the west coast fell off only listens to mainstream rap. simple as that. the magazines and tv and internet message boards judge whats dope by what sells a lot of the time

i personally dont give a fuck what sells what units..... im gonna knock what i like....

Feb 8, 2003
When I think of West Coast these artist names always come to mind.

Crooked I -When his album drop he gonna be the talk

W.C. -Always been one of my top 5 favorite west coast artist he a star they just won't promote his projects properly.

DJ Quik -His new album will be some history and put him back in the spotlight

Yukmouth -He tight, if he stops worrying but G Unit he can be on top.

X-Raided -He has to be one of the best rappers, prison is the only thing blocking his path.