the WEEK party maniac lok and cool nuts threw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
That GET TOGETHER was so week how you gone throw a album release party with nothing but family maniac lok and cool nuts is week! everybody was sayin "WE WANT MEEZI" and thats sad when MEEZI came the how place was filled to capacity and How you gone throw a Champagne and Dream party and not 1 bottle of champagne was present?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sounds like you didn't have a good time. That's a shame. I hear a lot of people did indeed have a lot of fun. There's always next time.

Or hey, maybe you can dip into your own savings account, and do your own show, and you can come pay Meezi to perform? That is always an idea.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
All I know is that we all had a great time at the party, and the afterparty was off the hook. You must've of went to another party as all I know is that Champagne was poppin, henny was spillin, blunts were being smoked, and everyone on the bill rocked it. If that's whats classified WEEK, then I guess our party was WEEK. Make sure that you come to the next one.

I don't think anyone ever mentioned anything about it being an album release party, atleast as far as I knew.

Oh yeah, the after party that Maniac threw at the Red Lion in the Presidential Suite was crackin as well. And there was plenty of champagne, henny, bomb, gambling, and good times.

Real niggaz do real things.

And why do niggaz keep trying to put my nigga Meezy against us?? Put ripples in another pond homie.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
The title of the thread had me thinking the party was like a week long and dude showed up for the show on Sunday, then went missing off of some pills until he showed up for work on Friday to pick up his paycheck... just to go back to the party and buy out the bar.

THAT'S A PARTY!!!

Jan 12, 2006
www.myspace.com
Cool Nutz said:
All I know is that we all had a great time at the party, and the afterparty was off the hook. You must've of went to another party as all I know is that Champagne was poppin, henny was spillin, blunts were being smoked, and everyone on the bill rocked it. If that's whats classified WEEK, then I guess our party was WEEK. Make sure that you come to the next one.

I don't think anyone ever mentioned anything about it being an album release party, atleast as far as I knew.

Oh yeah, the after party that Maniac threw at the Red Lion in the Presidential Suite was crackin as well. And there was plenty of champagne, henny, bomb, gambling, and good times.

Real niggaz do real things.

And why do niggaz keep trying to put my nigga Meezy against us?? Put ripples in another pond homie.
Haters thats why! But what people fail to realize is that Meezi reps for the NW so when you diss any NW shit you dissing me too! Cool Nutz and Maniac keep doing yall thing haterz will hate we all know this! But 2real and Jusfamily reps the NW together! Holla!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
2real Ridaz said:
Haters thats why! But what people fail to realize is that Meezi reps for the NW so when you diss any NW shit you dissing me too! Cool Nutz and Maniac keep doing yall thing haterz will hate we all know this! But 2real and Jusfamily reps the NW together! Holla!
^^^^^^^^^^^Exactly my friend. Let's get this money. I got that song for you as well. I am finally back in town stable. Get at me I don't have that new number.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Fridge said:
The title of the thread had me thinking the party was like a week long and dude showed up for the show on Sunday, then went missing off of some pills until he showed up for work on Friday to pick up his paycheck... just to go back to the party and buy out the bar.

THAT'S A PARTY!!!
lol.........i wuz thinkin the same thing, dude dont need to be at a party anywayz, he need to get his G.E.D. and move up to Fry Cook..........

Cool Nutz is doin thingz, has been for a minute :devious:
i cant stop bumpin that mixtape Nutz, you a fool for that shit