The verdict on seller Nine172 as if we already don't know...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
How in the hell does this seller still have 99.7% positive feedback? Are there 384 fools out there who overlooked the fact he sold them fake reprint pieces of metal shit and foolishly gave him a +? Either people are dumb as dirt or ebay is truly bizarro land. Losers like this flourish and make money what a fucking joke. He isn't alone but the concept is clear. This is just the kind of person ebay/paypal wants to represent their dirty company in the selling of rare music.

Jul 3, 2007
Man he's so dirty he posts ringcodes that he lifts off legit people's pages, etc. He has also been known to doctor the codes on the disc to look very similar to the og codes. Either he is doing it or whoever he is "in business" with is doing it. It's a very lucrative business people like him got manufacturing fakes and selling them as official releases. This is where all the anti-german/japanese/russian sentiment comes from in this ripoff of collectors of music. And in my travels I also know of 2 big dealers of these fakes still selling on ebay from the uk as well. I would say less than 10% of the stuff Nine172 sells is the real legit pressing. And that is being generous.

Jan 6, 2003
Don't forget that some sellers claim they sell OGs and write the ringcode of the reprint. If you don't know the correct ring code it may look like the seller really comes correct ("Wow, he even has a ring code, I guess that's the ringcode of the OG")

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea i reconized too that he was posting the ringcode of the REPRINT version 2-3 times and was sayin that its the OG version...

Jul 3, 2007
Well at least people who are bidding aren't bidding so much. Last time I checked a few of his auctions they were at $5 in the last day on highly desirable cd's. So maybe word is getting around and people are just being very careful what they bid. Personally you couldn't pay me to bid on fakes. I would rather not have the music at all. I mean it's like you want a dope cd and your friend has it and you ask him to burn you a cdr copy of it. Would you expect to pay $100's for that service? No. It is illegal. And in reality all Nine172 and others are doing is burning music, trying to make it look like the real deal, and then selling it. Yet sites like ebay continue to allow this to go on and don't do a damn thing.