The Vampire Paypal Button

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
so if i buy this tonight,
it's the whole album, has the tracklist and a quality cover art file right?
just making sure cuz i definitely wanna support G-Macc.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Goodshit homie. I will make sure that it gets sent out tonight to just send the receipt and the link will be sent to the email of your choose.

Just let me know homie I got you.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
this shit is sicc! i gotta go to bed but i cant stop bumpin this album im glad i bought this now!

props to venom and g-macc on releasing this early in mp3 format for the fans that been waitin like a muthafucka...

Lynch is rippin heads off on Head Case im lovin this murder music:siccness:

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
got it, shit is supremely dope even better then I suspected. G-Macc is bringing the heat.
Now I can't wait to hear the features he drops on Dinner & A Movie.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
awsome im gonna order that next thursday is payday

venom are they still gonna press it up and get it in stores eventually
Hell yeah bro we are still going to get those hard copies out there. It is just right now that Select O Hits are being hoes.

We turned the album in and these niggaz didn't give us a heads up or nothing.

This is all on Select O right now. So we are like fuck em till they press it up we are going to be selling the album like this.

This is the original form of the album too. No songs are cut from this version so 4 Cornered Room is on this album. All the artwork is in there as well. This is really professional for putting together a MP3 album.....

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA KAYNE FOR HOOKING UP THE BUTTON ON SICCNESSS AND MYSPACE.