the unofficial im killing you in the arcade thread/free props thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
pacman is easy as fuck. i didn't even try for that high score. i used to play that shit trippin hard on acid with my eyes closed gettin my dick sucked by a notch. i know that shit like the back of my pimp hand.

May 27, 2008
ill own that score tomorrow when i have time

one power pellet and that shit woulda been zoned
yo boy boy, i wasn't even tryin on that shit............ my PACMAN only fucks wit GRAPES nigga!!!! Nunna tha bootsee cherry doodoo....... i'll murk any score you get...

on another note, the tetris shit isn't submittin scores because i just scored over 200,000 starting on lv. 10 and i lost, and then it said my score wasn't submitted... WTF (this ain't max b)

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Damn, I come on this morning and don't see Frogger under my name, then I realize you have to sign into arcade in order to see your results...I was terrified for a moment. lol

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Damn, I come on this morning and don't see Frogger under my name, then I realize you have to sign into arcade in order to see your results...I was terrified for a moment. lol
Check again bwahahaha

I leave for 2 hours to watch the grammys, now my high scores got shitted on.
thats what you get for watching the grammy's