THE UNDERTAKER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
hey, i dont know if any1 caught Smackdown last night, but a video was shown indicating that the undertaker will return as the lord of darkness at royal rumble!! i think this is absolutely fuckin awesome and have waited for this for over 3 yearz!! for those here that like wrestling, what do u think of this?!?

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Nitro GH said:
I dont watch wrestling, but he was around back in the day when I did. I dont even know what happened, was he supposed to be dead?
nah he jus stopped doin that character when he came back from an injury a few years back. His new character was basically not really a character at all it was basically the real Mark Calloway (Undertaker's real name).

May 13, 2002
Hmmm....yea i saw it folks

hes gonna beat slows ass for takin him outta action over a month ago

i think he'll be face...somehow get invloved in slows match against brock IF there is one @ the rumble

i hate that faggot paul heyman too an team angle

Dec 29, 2002
I AGREE THAT TAKER WILL INTERFERE IN THE BROCK/SHOW MATCH AND COST SHOW THE MATCH BUT WHAT IF TAKER COST BROCK THE MATCH AND RE-UNITED WITH BIG SHOW, THUS DOING THE "UNHOLY ALLIANCE" AGAIN?? THAT WOULD BE KOO...

PAUL HEYMAN IS A MAD SCIENTIST....OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE GREATEST WRESTLING MINDZ EVER....I LIKE HIS PROMOS, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE HE GETS HIS POINT ACROSS....ALSO, BACK IN 2001 WHENEVER RHYNO WOULD WRESTLE, HE WOULD ALWAYZ SCREAM "GORE! GORE! GORE!" AND THAT SHIT WOULD HAVE ME LAUGHING

May 13, 2002
ill give him credit but i just dont like him....

you got some good points homie...we'll see what happens but i hope taker kicks slows ass