the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
The fact is this..... That chump won't give me his number, won't post a pic of himself so I can see what he looks like, stalks my Instagram stealing pictures posting then crackin jokes, act like he wants to fight but just really wants to meet me in person, all his shit us just joke jokes jokes to entertain these 6 cheerleaders he has on siccness!!!! He doin all this postin pics of me up when he needs to post a pic of himself up so I can see what he looks like!! I can pay a dopefiend to WAK this chump!!!!! I'm living the life him n his cheerleaders wish they had!!!!! Follow me on Instagram Bitch @Bitch _killaaa and enjoy my life and wish y'all had it!!!! I'm done wit this Internet shit!!! MOBBIN !!! Back to the money!!! BITCH KILLA the album comin soon!!!!!

Sep 16, 2011
I don't even think time bomb is from the iron triangle. I always assume everybody who talks shit on here is really super white and from the suburbs. Ap9 is the only rapper I ever see actually respond and try to funk with Internet critics hahaha I think time bomb might be the first siccness member to get shot over a thread lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ill say this wo takin sides

if someone sets up a date and time its your job to be there at that date and time if youre gonna continue the shit talk

but with that said
theres some things being done that make it completely obvious that someone dosent want to take a rain check on it, IE today.

so its timebomb 1 , ap9 1 to me.

a tie, ap didnt show up the day of the shit yesterday, but i feel ike timebomb dosent want to do it today even when granted all access

it just ended up like all siccness fights do. ducktales
its whatever tho im not talkin shit about either

true that, it could be all PM's, they share numbers, even if one didnt want to give out his real number i could have set either one of you up with a google talk 1-800 phone number to forward to your real # in 15 minutes for free

i dont think either one of yall really really want to fight
i just feel yall got agression from goin back and forth and timebomb is slightly trolling ap

whatever tho
yall have a good night, aint shit gon happen, i swear to god/sweater guy, yall shoulda just met shook hands said atleast we showed up its all good this is offline thats online niggas doin it for the laughs and jokes, whats up my nigga now you met me its good stay up 1 :go seperate ways: sign online like yall we met up discussed the shit and its good

i mean cuz if it was real funk both of yall would WANT this and i dont think neither does
i dont htink either one of you are legit mad enough to fight. ap might be but im not sure

know how quick you can handle some beef? pull up, let off a few rounds skert off double back if you nasty like that , 20-30 seconds, but thats real beef right, it dont even take long to throw a few punches and go on bout yo day, yall doin this for our entertainment really huh

just end it. or handle the shit in an hour or two, without signing in online, just talk to eachother and handle it as adults instead of posting every minute or two, but like i said, shits dumb so lock the thread and move on if yall aint gettin active on this shit

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
I been waiting since yesterday for this poodle to slide through...he aint done shit..i gave him my spot where im at..he didnt show up..now he tryna save face by postin hella tough shit but he still aint slide through...I aint da nigga hella mad wid shit to prove..he da gangster rapper who says he livin dat life...Best dat nigga get back to curling niggaz hair and shit.

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lmfao, that shit was just hella long. Man, only on Siccness indeed.

funny shit, I actually got connections with Team 6...

Small world?

Last edited: