the ULTIMATE WARRIOR to TNA??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
could be.. for some reason i highly doubt it since warrior has his head shoved so far up his ass he still thinks that he iz top of tha line million dollar talent..... but tha hype surrounding it might juss be worth it since warrior has been str8 MISSING in tha wrestling world... i personally think warrior as a person iz an egotistical wannabe intellectual know-it-all prophet ASSHOLE... but as a wrestler i thought/think he'z a sav n that'd be dope as fucc 2 see his ass bacc on tv wrestling n shit..

----

The Ultimate Warrior has a new commentary up on his official website. The Ultimate Warrior questions TNA's decision to bring in Sting after reading a recap of a recent media conference call Sting took part in. In the conference call, Sting thinks that it would be "interesting" if TNA brought in The Ultimate Warrior. The Ultimate Warrior notes that if TNA is serious about competing, they should bring him in and Goldberg to do a match together. Below is a portion of his commentary...

"[Sting] also mentioned in the press conference that Ultimate Warrior coming to TNA would be interesting. Yes, I have to agree -- it would be very interesting. What would be more interesting is if the TNA execs had the creativity, integrity and balls to entertain it seriously. Frankly, what they should do, if they want to be competitive (there's that nasty blood, sweat and tears word again), is sell some of those construction materials Daddy Jarrett has laying around, and put up the financing to bring in Goldberg and Ultimate Warrior and let us try to beat the intensity out of one another.

Now there's an idea -- an attention getting one, and a money making one. I mean, instead of always using "warrior" as the adjective to fallaciously describe all those who aren't -- bring a real, and Ultimate, one in. Let the hardcore, natural intensity rip. Let both of us take our mischaracterized heads halfway out of our asses, just enough for us to be businessmen capable of discussing the serious potential success yet not enough to defuse a competitive grudge, and let the serious and creative thinkers at TNA, those without an agenda or envy problem, work out a program.

Put your silly a** fear and prejudice for my strong, bold character away and think SUCCESS. Hell, I'm all for great ideas. But don't expect me to keep my mouth shut when you don't come up with any. Of course, as I hinted at, it won't be inexpensive. Goldberg has an agent and has to give him a cut. I'm my own and I charge even more. The bigger obstacle, and definitely the one that has us both the most hated in the industry, is that we are strong individualists who don't need, or even necessarily want, to be in the business and can get along having great lives without it. But, what a way it would be for the most envied and despised to shove the final word down the throats of those Nor'Easterners, while TNA capitalizes off the incredible heat of it all."

Jan 2, 2004
Haha.. Ultimate Warrior? I hope not.. Same for Goldberg. These guys both suck. I'd much rather have Chris Jericho than both of them combined. Fuck, The Rock's out there, too. His pay can't be much more than the price of Goldberg and Warrior. He'd be a lot better too.

Fuck Goldberg and the Ultimate Warrior. They'd both be huge mistakes..

Warrior? Why don't they bring in Iron Sheik, Bob Backuland, Brutus Beefcake, Jake Roberts, and every other hasbeen from the 80s. Wrestling needs new stars, and that's what TNA's doing with Monty Brown, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Abyss, and all of them. They don't need guys that are 20 years past there prime.

EDIT: Same with Scott Steiner.. Why does everybody want these guys that are roided out to come to TNA. Steiner hasn't been able to wrestle for 10 years. He was good in WCW, but towards the end, and in the WWE he sucked ass. He was terrible.

If you want to build a good fed, you're going to have to do it the way ECW, and WWF built there shit in the 90s. You can't go the WCW route. You gotta build new stars, you can't bring in has-beens everytiem you get the chance. Sting is cool, because he's different, he can actually wrestle, but these guys all suck now.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
This is just Ultimate Warriors way of asking for a chance to win over Goldberg, since he never got a chance to in WCW or WWE. Goldberg was basically a Warrior clone (unstoppable-type) so it makes sense as to why he would single out him out of all people...