The Ultimate Fighter Finale: Faber vs. Jorgensen (Tonight, Main Card starting now)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Fight seemed almost fixed, everyone already knew Uriah has a bright future so why not give the contract to someone else so they get a good opportunity also?

Props: Count_Slapula
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fight seemed almost fixed, everyone already knew Uriah has a bright future so why not give the contract to someone else so they get a good opportunity also?
LOL don't think they would want to end a hype train like that though, they would much rather market an undefeated in the UFC killer

Uriah looked exactly the same in his last fight in the house, he seemed mentally shut down, he finished the fight with strikes off his back from getting taken down. Only difference was he used his jab a lot more in that fight.

I think Uriah just needs to see a sports psychiatrist like Chael Sonnen did to get focused

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That's why it was a split decision...because everything was so close

Just looked up fight metric and virtually everything was even, Kelvin had 5 guard passes though.

Definitely in no way shape or form can that be called a robbery.

I was hoping Uriah would win, I knew Kelvin would win, but when I saw it was a split I hoped judge 3 gave it to Uriah. But it definitely could have went either way.

Apr 2, 2010
It's funny that you mention judges lean towards wrestler heavy scoring when this is how every exchange went:

Takedowns = 2 points (Kelvin)
Escape = 1 point (Hall) then
Reversal = 2 points (Hall)

Not to mention Kelvin wasn't working on top, only time he was landing anything was when Hall was on bottom and he was landing strikes as well. I'm confused as fuck, oh well gonna watch this last fight and call it a night.

Props: :ab:
Dec 12, 2006
I thought Bubbas fight was decently entertaining for a grappling match, Brown Gonzaga fight is why I from time to time hate on MMA, those elbows were so close to the back of the head, I dunno I think that shit is whack

I thought Kelvin started off the fight perfect, good head movement kept Hall off tempo

Considering Halls last loss was to Okami I think there is a blueprint to beat him, he spent way too much time trying to use his reach to land the perfect counter, then he would go on aggressive spurts. I thought Kelvin wont that fight fair and square and I think Hall will continue to have problems with smaller wrestlers

Also how about UFC movin TUF to the new FOX Sports Channel?? Slick sons of bitches...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Hall walked in there hella cocky, hands down and cocky like he already won. Gastellum was hella aggressive and moving forward a lot of the fight. I kinds got the impression that Hall felt like he already won, like all the hype got to his head. He wasn't hungry. Gastellum wanted it more and showed it. Hall worked from the bottom and showed he was more than a striker. That last takedown by gastellum seemed like it tipped the scales, imo.

Props: RM211

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
And how the fuck did Bubba get another chance to fight last night after all them fucking losses on the show? the fuck

Apr 25, 2002
fight of the night
Women's Bantamweight: Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano

Miesha Tates a sav tho. Ronda Rousey damn near took the bitches arm off twice in one round. tapped out second time, but took way more than any dude has.

upset of the night
Middleweight (TUF Final) : Uriah Hall vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Uriah Hall was gettin too cocky. actin like he was a UFC og. he'll get in UFC still, but dude lost the winners package cus his ego.