The Ultimate Fighter 17: Sonnen vs Jones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
yea dope fights, bubba is scared of Uriah...can't wait to see that beat down
bubba has been an utter fucking disappointment.

scared to face uriah? wtfuck? this is just the tourney to get into ufc, you are gonna be facing even better top level fighters if you make it in. dfuck you scared of? you train with jon jones, the fuck you scared of?

he finna get knocked out or he is gonna drop out the fight before it starts.

Props: Count_Slapula
Apr 2, 2010
Hell of a season, easily the best and Chael didn't even need to make it interesting. I respect how humble both of the coaches were and how they didn't draw any attention to themselves because it's all about the participants. Glad for who made it to the finals, only thing I'm disappointed about is how edited the show was. It would of been nice to see an uncut version of the show showcasing more of what was leading up to the fights.

Looking forward to next season. How the fuck did Kelvin survive that Hadouken tho?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I had a feeling that josh was gonna lose like a bitch, everyone was looking past that kelvin gastellum kid, including dana white's bitch ass...

the way uriah won from the bottom was mainey. I liked that dude dylan, that was a hard fight to watch. those left jabs to the face left him looking Fucked up after just the first round.

pretty dope season.

Props: Count_Slapula