The Twinz is on DPG recordz !!!.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LAzoo

its official, wayniac & trip loc are making an album on dpg recordz /gangsta advisory records

daz has posted this in the dpgrecordz.com's gangstaville forum.
and also said this in a recent interview with daz.

so be on the lookout for an album of The twinz on dpgrecordz...
also other albums to come out this year on dpg recordz are....
*PFN
*Tha Row killa
*goldie loc
*soopafly

dont forget to pick up daz's latest album titled "DPGC u know what i'm throwin up" at 101distribution.com

Apr 25, 2002
@LAzoo

Everywhere I go I keep seeing you spam this bullshit so either you are manager for The Twinz or you have a nasty case of Male-Groupie'ism. So which is it? You just doing your job or you riding sausage?

Feb 26, 2003
Mr. D-Sane,
there are ppl on this forum that would appreciate my thread.

why you gota hate???

i aint dissin street level records, so stop actin like a bitch.
go munch on ya dads nuts , u fukn wood pecker!! :lick:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
da_LAzoo said:
Mr. D-Sane,
there are ppl on this forum that would appreciate my thread.

why you gota hate???

i aint dissin street level records, so stop actin like a bitch.
go munch on ya dads nuts , u fukn wood pecker!! :lick:
Man shut your fuckin' dick ridin' groupie Dogg Pound dick suckin' faggot ass up. There ain't 1 single person in this forum that gives a fuck about YOU or The Twinz. And if you're "promoting"......I hope your dumb ass is gettin' paid for it.

Me? A Hater? That's funny.......naw trick baby......I just don't like it when people post up BULLSHIT about some WACK-ASS group that nobody has EVER......EVER, EVER, EVER......cared about. It's MY house....if you don't like it....GET THE FUCK OUT.

Now be gone you little piss ant.......and tell your mom she better have my money or she gonna get beat up again! :dead:

Feb 26, 2003
CODE , Cesolito #1 have made positive posts,

the twinz wack????? wtf????
no disrespect to the other ppl on this forum, but you tryin to say the twinz are wack,
man who the fuck has heard of street level records????
the only reason i found out about this forum is coz of the siccness network.

more ppl know & think the twinz are dope, then street level records will ever dream of.

so stop being a hater lil faggot ass bitch.

i was driving past & i saw your dad working as a $1 faggot prostitute on the street, then his pimp came and beat the fuck outa ya dad then boot bashed him , coz he sukd a guys dick for free
:dead:

May 10, 2002
da_LAzoo said:
CODE , Cesolito #1 have made positive posts,

the twinz wack????? wtf????
no disrespect to the other ppl on this forum, but you tryin to say the twinz are wack,
man who the fuck has heard of street level records????
the only reason i found out about this forum is coz of the siccness network.

more ppl know & think the twinz are dope, then street level records will ever dream of.

so stop being a hater lil faggot ass bitch.

i was driving past & i saw your dad working as a $1 faggot prostitute on the street, then his pimp came and beat the fuck outa ya dad then boot bashed him , coz he sukd a guys dick for free
:dead:
Is "Da Lazoo" Pig-Latin for "mark-ass bitch"?Im just curious...cus thats what i was told...

The Twinz aint dropped an album in damn near a decade...get over it...

May 10, 2002
da_LAzoo said:
hey Purebred Cock.....
they comin out wit an album very soon , and doin a collabo album wit foesum,

so eat a dic bitch
Wolf that shit in my face,3-D style dog and watch that chin turn to glass...get the fuck outta here with that SPAM blood,dont nobody dig it...

Speakin of eatin dicks..your momma gobbles em up like M&M's...by the HANDFUL...

Status
Not open for further replies.