The Twin Brothers comen with that bomb shit!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2004
For the underground rap scene he's known as "Beezy". The homie has been called "Philly Blunt" since he was a youngsta so thats somethin he still holds on to. And I notice a few slip ups where Philly Blunt appears. But like you said and like I know that name is someone elses. The guy doesn't believe me though so hopefully now he can see for himself it's been written. But anything that comes out as far as album wise...homeboy's referred to as "Beezy". My bad if you still see the name Philly Blunt on some of our sites. I plan on taking care of that.

Apr 25, 2002
MindTherapyRec said:
For the underground rap scene he's known as "Beezy". The homie has been called "Philly Blunt" since he was a youngsta so thats somethin he still holds on to. And I notice a few slip ups where Philly Blunt appears. But like you said and like I know that name is someone elses. The guy doesn't believe me though so hopefully now he can see for himself it's been written. But anything that comes out as far as album wise...homeboy's referred to as "Beezy". My bad if you still see the name Philly Blunt on some of our sites. I plan on taking care of that.
There's also a guy named Beezie. Beezie 2000 from Ramos Records, well known producer in Seattle.