The "truth" behind E-40, Mac Dre and Little Bruce beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I never heard that shit abt 40 having dre killed over a bitch that's wild Wonder if kilo really sold his share of thizz.... Dre's prbly turning in his grave how those cocksuckers ruined his legacy and sold his label to his enemy
I don't know nothing about 40 having dre or anyone killed for that matter. Whoever said that should probably keep that inside their own head. And it's funny that you say Dre would be turnin over in his grave because that's exactly what I said to my folks when he told me.

Who got slapped up
The Mac. Then he later was killed in a real case of mistaken identity.

and jumped
Both sides. The Romp was gettin served at Convience (liquor store) and the millersvilles cats was gettin beat up and kicked under cars at Nations (hamburger spot.)

and carved name in the car?
Little Bruce did that to Kurt.

But hands down, the craziest shit was when South Vallejo just went crazy. People actually died when that shit happened.

Mar 26, 2014
I don't know nothing about 40 having dre or anyone killed for that matter. Whoever said that should probably keep that inside their own head. And it's funny that you say Dre would be turnin over in his grave because that's exactly what I said to my folks when he told me.

The Mac. Then he later was killed in a real case of mistaken identity.

Both sides. The Romp was gettin served at Convience (liquor store) and the millersvilles cats was gettin beat up and kicked under cars at Nations (hamburger spot.)

Little Bruce did that to Kurt.

But hands down, the craziest shit was when South Vallejo just went crazy. People actually died when that shit happened.
Dude on the YouTube video said when dre died him and 40 were beefing over a bitch and rumor was 40 hired fat tone I had nvr heard that shit before.....

Apr 10, 2006
40 always seemed like a shady character to me.

Dick head stole Dre's whole image after he died and cashed in on it with "tell me when to go"

Surprised Thizz Nation acts, Dre's fam and people who were close to Dre let it slide and work with 40 still