The Tonite Show 2010-11 Leak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2007
Whats 2 Come For 2011. This Will Be A Free Download And Will Be Available For Purchase On Itunes And In Stores For A Hard Copy. There Will Also Be Some Footage Included Of Some Of The Actual Recording Process As Well.

Available Nov.2nd,2010

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
So, the whole shabang doesnt do any beats on the Tonite Show albums right? because those are supposed to be all Dj Fresh

or am i making shit up? lol

ive heard shabang and fresh used damn near interchangeably, sometimes i wonder who exactly is making the beats

Fudda

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2007
So, the whole shabang doesnt do any beats on the Tonite Show albums right? because those are supposed to be all Dj Fresh

or am i making shit up? lol

ive heard shabang and fresh used damn near interchangeably, sometimes i wonder who exactly is making the beats
i have a hard copy of every tonite show and i think fresh does the majority but sometimes some1 else from shabang makes some of the other beats, they alwayz have the credits on the back for actually made it its mostly fresh tho im thinkn. i think "at where the white women at!" is Jaman Dru beat tag

Dec 8, 2009
Fresh said str8 up that he didn't want to be one a those producers who said "oh I did number 7 on so n so's shit..he does an artists album all the way thru...Hence the "Tonite Show" With....
Fresh sayin the whole Shabang is just him reppin his team on every cd so you can get in and find out who the Shabang is...he's the only producer who reps his team on every project as if it's himself. It's not only good marketing but it's just a solid thing to do for the fam...I think it's smart.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Fresh said str8 up that he didn't want to be one a those producers who said "oh I did number 7 on so n so's shit..he does an artists album all the way thru...Hence the "Tonite Show" With....
Fresh sayin the whole Shabang is just him reppin his team on every cd so you can get in and find out who the Shabang is...he's the only producer who reps his team on every project as if it's himself. It's not only good marketing but it's just a solid thing to do for the fam...I think it's smart.
You are aware he has a production team as well right? Tower is one of his labels producers, I think sneaky mike as well.

Dec 8, 2009
You are aware he has a production team as well right? Tower is one of his labels producers, I think sneaky mike as well.
I didn't have a clue. I knew of a Tonite show with Tower...
I thought he just produced everything in the "Tonite Show" series.
So there's other producers with the Shabang Team is what your tellin me...
Are you sayin they should be on the Tonite Show series because Fresh title's himself with the Shabang?
Or are these other producers on some of these Tonite Show?

Who is Sneaky Mike? I never heard a him...dude must be pretty sneaky..

No but seriously what is your stand on it?