The Tim Tebow Era has begun in Denver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Denver coach John Fox claimed he’d have to watch some film and huddle with his coaches before deciding whether Tim Tebow’s(notes) electrifying and near victorious relief performance Sunday will earn him the starting quarterback job for the Broncos’ next game.

The game is in Miami, Oct. 23, after a bye week. And since the Dolphins are currently winless and even in decent times struggle to sell out Sun Life Stadium, the franchise decided this past summer to stage a promotional event. It’s “Gator Day,” an attempt at luring some of the region’s 100,000 University of Florida alums to the game. The centerpiece will be a ceremony that honors UF’s 2009 BCS championship team, a title won in that very stadium by a club quarterbacked by … Tim Tebow.

Some would call that divine intervention. Others a ridiculous and unfortunate coincidence – and why the heck are the Dolphins honoring Florida on the home field of their rival, the University of Miami, anyway?

It’s just one more controversial debate for Tim Tebow to star in.

Be thy Tebow acolyte or accuser, proof of your faith was available Sunday when the Broncos turned their lonely, losing eyes to Tim.

It ended with Tebow failing to find someone on a semi-Hail Mary bid and a would-be second-half comeback became a 29-24 San Diego Chargers victory. The game will be best remembered for what almost was, courtesy of the most debated talent in the league.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
If I was a Broncos fan I'd support him. Why not? Maybe he really is a weird winner. I don't think Kyle Ortons gettin it done. He clearly sparked them. Or else you'll end up like faggots I know that cheared for the Jets and Vikings and bought Favre jerseys. Now I see them and they wear Rodgers jerseys and praise Ted Thompson. Lol get the fuck outta here faggots.

Apr 2, 2010
Damn, the Broncos are hurting right now. They need a OG QB not 3 inexperienced players that have some serious development to do.

Might as well give Tebow a chance at this point, he needs more opportunities to prove himself.

Jan 4, 2003
a Tim Tebow led donkeys team will be better than an Orton led donkeys team.. but tha donks nd chiefs will still be fighting for 3rd place..

Apr 23, 2010
if they let him start no matter what happens they win in the long run....if tim goes out and sucks and they lose all there games they get the first pick and get luck...if tim plays great than they got there QB for the future....if he just plays ok than they can still get a good QB in draft and tell fans see told you hes not the guy

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I watched a lot of that game rootin for the donkeys hoping they could give the chargers a divisional loss and lol'd when young timmy tebow entered the game. that foo was raw on the ground but he can't throw for shit.....the end of that game was fuckin lulz