The Tighest MidWest Female

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
What up yall this ya girl GI-JANE representing for Gary, Indiana and holding down shiit on the MIC Be on the lookout for solo CD coming to a hood near u soon called "THA TAKEOVA" with a special shot out from the one and only CHARLIE MAC From CCA one of the Tightest Clicks out of the G If yall want to check me out hit up at http://www.soundclick.com/gijane
and holla back Peace

Apr 25, 2002
GI-JANE said:
What up yall this ya girl GI-JANE representing for Gary, Indiana and holding down shiit on the MIC Be on the lookout for solo CD coming to a hood near u soon called "THA TAKEOVA" with a special shot out from the one and only CHARLIE MAC From CCA one of the Tightest Clicks out of the G If yall want to check me out hit up at http://www.soundclick.com/gijane
and holla back Peace

Sup? Who you fuckin with out here? I fuck with U.K. (Capone, Knightmare, Cassanova), Nicc Saccs (former member of Hamblock), I use to be in Wicket Onez, but left, I also fuck with P.U.G.G., Mike Lott, Dawreck of Triple Darkness, got Lady Lexus on the CD. Lemme know what you talkin about. I may have seen you round. I'm up at No Tamin once in awhile and a few others spots. I use to go to Open Mic night every Friday back in the day. If you got heat holla. 741-5927 you know the area code.
one

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
yo, can't wait to hear some shit... always looking for some new midwest artists... if you want a place on the web to help get exposure, www.midwestinvasion.com is always there to help promote midwest artists.

peace

Apr 25, 2002
Aye. I was just at your soundclick site, I seen the number, sumone called me today at that number, but I said they had the wrong number. I thought they said Aunt G or sum shit. Ima holla.
one

Sep 11, 2003
Re: Re: The Tighest MidWest Female

Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Sup? Who you fuckin with out here? I fuck with U.K. (Capone, Knightmare, Cassanova), Nicc Saccs (former member of Hamblock), I use to be in Wicket Onez, but left, I also fuck with P.U.G.G., Mike Lott, Dawreck of Triple Darkness, got Lady Lexus on the CD. Lemme know what you talkin about. I may have seen you round. I'm up at No Tamin once in awhile and a few others spots. I use to go to Open Mic night every Friday back in the day. If you got heat holla. 741-5927 you know the area code.
one
Sent u a message tried to call u this morning no answer but u can call me at 218-6609 24/7 cell homie I know alot of the people you named