The Thought of Death

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Re: Re: Ummm...

2-0-Sixx said:
LOL! Well this explains it.
Yeah, it explains that I like GOOD music.

Here's some more feedback, the killin' shit - it's a little lame when it's not believable. Tone it down a bit, talk about your gun or your knife, rather than what you do with it. I'd rather have another Tupac than another Big Lurch. Hopefully we get neither (there's only one Pac).

The simple thing is, that's a great song if that is his first song, he can only get better with practice like I said before. But he's not gonna get better by doing what lynch does.

Atleast when peeps rap about 24's and Crystal, it's because those are known moneymakers... I mean, that's where the money is going, into songs like that.

I guess the point is, there's no point in some Lynch shit anymore, unless you fit the image. Image is an integral part of Rap, because the masses don't look at it as a skill - they look at it as an image.

Work on your image, get known and blow Seattle up your way. Until then, work on your lyrics and delivery so people will try to take you serious.

My feedback... I usually charge for this shit.

Sep 4, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
^^^Whats so special about cool nutz?

How many ways can you rap about ridin on 24's, drinking Crystal and going to the club?

For real, this shit proves my point about the NW. Bunch of bitches and haters. It's no wonder no one has blown the fuck up since SirMixAlot. Instead of saying how you dont like it, why dont you show a fellow NW'er support and offer some pointers?

Would you prefer he comes out like all the other Seattle Cats?

Rhymes I got plenty, stay blazin 420, this is for you blunt smokers, bong hitters, and joint rollers, Lovers of the doja lite ya pipes, scream if you enjoy the high life. -Madgesdiq

Damn Dawg!! That shit right there is HELLA ORIGINAL!!!! Yo, its not like I havent heard that exact same shit for the last 10 years!! Yeah theres no way that is recycled material!!

Yeah that is orginal, thank you for pointing it out...Casue when i listen to Cool Nutz i can say that a Cool Nutz lyric if a saw ur shit i would just assume its some brotha lynch shit.. tell me if im wrong?

Dec 18, 2002
my review

i hella liked this this 10 years ago when rappers who really thought of death because they were gettin shot at started rappin about it, the 425? im from the 206 and still just listen to you spit and all ic an think about is, its called "thoughts" of death because he knows he never done any dirt, it doesnt seem to be spit from a real artistic or original point of view, i mean wat really has inspired you from life experience to spit about death? (dont even tell me your uncle died or some shit) it just seems like your another dood tryin to make it off other peoples ideas, the lyrics wont make people think, arent innovative, and arent backed by major production...but i could be wrong, bullet and eastside records are actually makin money so get ya hustle on, call yourself "the pioneer of 425 rap" and cash in mayn

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
KrypticFlowz said:
.... call yourself "the pioneer of 425 rap" and cash in mayn
I think there are alot of really talented cats out of the 425 who would be considered the pioneers over this guy. I think it's cool for him to do his thing, or Lynch's thing or whatever you wanna call it, but 425 has some tight people representing.

Dec 18, 2002
@fridge, i more or less made the pioneer of 425 rap comment as a joke, i understand theres talent in 425, theres talent everywhere regardless.

@sixxness, its one thing to support local artists, its another thing to support this doods hobby, its hard to explain this to a complete idiot but most mcs can tell an artist from an mc, i wouldnt want this dood reppin wa at this point in his career, hopefully the feedback provided will push him like its supposed to, sometimes support and ass kissing isnt what to do with artists, negative or positive, fridge and me have been giving his music and his ideas ATTENTION. it takes an inner desire to be a real artist and trial and error is involved. ALL mc's get dissed, the strong rise above it homie. if hes anything special on the mic foreal hell take the shit and just get better....

Aug 7, 2002
@lazey demonic, i just don't feel ur shit..ur flows ain't even that tight and ur beats aren't that good..u may have some dome splittin lyrics and shyt but man All im sayin is u can't fucc wit brotha lynch hung..now thats me, my opinion comprende? u have other muthafuckas out there that gonna say maaaan he harder then lynch or maaan he got some dome psycho shit foreal balblablbalblablabla i don't care, thats there opinion...come wit a better/siccer flow, and ur voice is kinda annoying to...like i said thats just me...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I dont even see what half you cats is talkin about...I just played the track in the BG while scanning this post, and if the flow wasn't interrupting my reading...then its on point enough for me.

And as we all know, underground artists are about 50x more likely to put out an UNMASTERED, UNMIXED, PRE-PRODUCTION copy of a track before the final version, just to see what people think. This isn't Bad Boy or Def Jam where people are on the payroll to tell you what they think of your track...keep that in mind.

And as a side-note...these reviews are getting more and more trick-made every second. If this cat announced himself as the newest D-Sane signee, and D was here to hype the track before you all heard it...half of this criticism would be "Well, keep up the hard work, man!" instead of "Stop ripping off Lynch" type comments. And shit like that just isn't right.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
I dont even see what half you cats is talkin about...I just played the track in the BG while scanning this post, and if the flow wasn't interrupting my reading...then its on point enough for me.

And as we all know, underground artists are about 50x more likely to put out an UNMASTERED, UNMIXED, PRE-PRODUCTION copy of a track before the final version, just to see what people think. This isn't Bad Boy or Def Jam where people are on the payroll to tell you what they think of your track...keep that in mind.

And as a side-note...these reviews are getting more and more trick-made every second. If this cat announced himself as the newest D-Sane signee, and D was here to hype the track before you all heard it...half of this criticism would be "Well, keep up the hard work, man!" instead of "Stop ripping off Lynch" type comments. And shit like that just isn't right.
I know what youa re saying about the unmixed and unmastered thing, but I think people look over that. His flow/style/lyrics all do need work... but that's not a bad thing. I think some people may not have had dude's feelings in mind when they posted, but it shouldn't be about feelings with what he's rappin' about... he's talkin' like a grown ass man, he can accept cricism like one. I'd rather have soembody tell me my shit sucked worse than Princess Superstar than tell me a lie and make me believe I'm tight... you only get better knowing you ahve something to work for.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ I feel most of that....the only thing i find myself scoffing at is the fact that anyone who is non-Street Level, non-Eastside, non-Jus Family affiliated is made to seem like they need MORE work than others. Every award is an honor...but really...who would rather get a "Most Improved Player" award than an MVP nomination?

A case can be made that ANY artist who isn't getting regular radio play (or any play at all) has things to improve upon...but these kind of things don't get said, because people have online friendships to maintain. And thats just SHEEPISH...

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
A case can be made that ANY artist who isn't getting regular radio play (or any play at all) has things to improve upon...but these kind of things don't get said, because people have online friendships to maintain. And thats just SHEEPISH...
I think that many cats that DO have radio play still have things they should improve on. If yer not improving your game, you shouldn't be playing any longer.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Indeed. I think we both already know what each other are getting at, this is just a back-forth thing going on here. We could equivocate for weeks if we felt like it...

The point, to me at least, is that this is a hot track and i look forward to hearing the finished album version.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
It's funny how fools can trip off of only one song!!! The thing is, is that the final cut is mostly considered for SATANISM. I always thought myself as somebody that did some shit for one's self other than conform to what people thought. I'm going to, of course, spit about the little mishap that has presented itself within the weeks of past.

"I ain't lookin for friends, fuck that shit - NATAS"

Look out for the up-coming album

Do I Look Like Someone Who Cares What god Thinx?

peace & violence!!!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hehehe...

Lazee Demonic said:
It's funny how fools can trip off of only one song!!! The thing is, is that the final cut is mostly considered for SATANISM. I always thought myself as somebody that did some shit for one's self other than conform to what people thought. I'm going to, of course, spit about the little mishap that has presented itself within the weeks of past.

"I ain't lookin for friends, fuck that shit - NATAS"

Look out for the up-coming album

Do I Look Like Someone Who Cares What god Thinx?

peace & violence!!!
We should do a track together called "Pissin' Goats Blood".