The Tech N9ne Diaries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
congratulations zero, your almost to 10 thousand 300 worthless posts.

maybe u could use the next 10 getting off of my nuts and jumping back on KFVs
How about instead of getting off your nuts, I stay on them and call you "sweety" every time I post? You should know by now if you don't want to shut your mouth then I'm willing to fuck it.

Jul 1, 2004
How about instead of getting off your nuts, I stay on them and call you "sweety" every time I post? You should know by now if you don't want to shut your mouth then I'm willing to fuck it.
Where Im from, thats borderline homosexual. Perhaps "if you dont shut it, I'll shut it for you, or you'll have your jaw wired shut. Anything but im gonna fuck your mouth.

Nov 14, 2002
And somehow the part about staying on his nuts and calling him "sweety" wasn't gay?

That's queer.

Anyway I'd like to see how you respond to a dude that tells you he's gonna anger-fuck your mouth to your face.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And somehow the part about staying on his nuts and calling him "sweety" wasn't gay?

That's queer.

Anyway I'd like to see how you respond to a dude that tells you he's gonna anger-fuck your mouth to your face.
There was this one time that a "crazy guy" said something similar to me all crazy-like with flared nostrils and wide eyes, but sadly enough for him, his tactics didn't confuse me and he swallowed a couple of his teeth. That means I punched him in the face. Hard. And by hard, I mean I hit him with enough force to make him swallow his teeth.

Sep 17, 2003
I've been coming here since 2002, and Zero is STILL killin' folks! Every time it looks like someone has gotten the better of him, he comes back, and the shit he comes up with just destroys the the other person. I still can't believe you were gone for so long, Tom. I don't come on here a lot any more, but when I do, I am always entertained by your posts!

:)

Dec 2, 2007
I've been coming here since 2002, and Zero is STILL killin' folks! Every time it looks like someone has gotten the better of him, he comes back, and the shit he comes up with just destroys the the other person. I still can't believe you were gone for so long, Tom. I don't come on here a lot any more, but when I do, I am always entertained by your posts!

:)
Don't bend his dick when you sit on it ok

Nov 14, 2002
There was this one time that a "crazy guy" said something similar to me all crazy-like with flared nostrils and wide eyes, but sadly enough for him, his tactics didn't confuse me and he swallowed a couple of his teeth. That means I punched him in the face. Hard. And by hard, I mean I hit him with enough force to make him swallow his teeth.
I don't often fight mongoloids.
::tips hat::

Anyway you guys take shit way too seriously.

Sep 17, 2003
Don't bend his dick when you sit on it ok
Naw man, I don't swing that way. Besides, he's in New York, I'm in KC... it would never work... Ha!

What, I can't give an old friends "kudos"? I'm just sayin'... it's good to see someone from the "old days" or "original days" of this whole Strange Music message board. :cool:

Oct 6, 2008
I love how threads are started.. Become nearly instantly Off topic, then turn in to a "fuck you, you're gay" thread.

"Siccness.net where you can ceaselessly talk shit to other people to release your frustrations while you wait for new music..."

and

"...Where Bullshit Ain't Nothin'"
:knockout:

Nov 14, 2002
Mongoloid and cave man jokes. You can do much better than that when you try to clown on me.
I don't have to... you look like a Nordic caveman.

Honestly when I call you a caveman I'm not even saying it in a bad way. Just kinda sayin.

^^thats when u know u won the argument
Who? What argument?