The Tech N9ne Diaries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
Ok. I get it now. Tech updated his Facebook with a post saying "So this is the beginning of the tech n9ne diaries! I'm in NYC about to do a photo shoot 4 retna images!".

Jul 28, 2008
i really dont see the complication in it. either im a genius or your a fucking retard, starting to lean towards the second one. il be sure to dumb it down next time bub

Sep 4, 2006
I'm going to lean towards you being a fucking idiot. You copied something from a Facebook posting... Didn't actually say that Tech posted it on his Facebook, you just wrote Facebook at the bottom. There's no quotations signifying that it was something he wrote either. It could have meant any number of things. It could have been you talking about writing a diary entry about Tech. If you're going to try and insult me, at least do so in a half-way intelligent manner. Otherwise, you insult yourself, for me.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Nah, you didn't get it at all. N9neTech is in NYC doing a photoshoot for Retna and wanted to brag about it. He also wanted to give us all a heads up about the diaries of Tech he's started writing. Facebook is the title of the diaries. Duh!

Jul 28, 2008
I'm going to lean towards you being a fucking idiot. You copied something from a Facebook posting... Didn't actually say that Tech posted it on his Facebook, you just wrote Facebook at the bottom. There's no quotations signifying that it was something he wrote either. It could have meant any number of things. It could have been you talking about writing a diary entry about Tech. If you're going to try and insult me, at least do so in a half-way intelligent manner. Otherwise, you insult yourself, for me.
well i figured if it says Aaron D Yates...then proceeded with the post, one could decipher that it is a post from tech n9ne, especially since this is a strange music forum. and i put facebook under it just to make it a little more obvious for those who do not have a facebook. maybe you just do not have a facebook so u may have an excuse for your ignorance, but if you do, then your just a dumbass.

Nov 14, 2002
Tech is posting up Facebook status messages.

This is news?
well i figured if it says Aaron D Yates...then proceeded with the post, one could decipher that it is a post from tech n9ne, especially since this is a strange music forum. and i put facebook under it just to make it a little more obvious for those who do not have a facebook. maybe you just do not have a facebook so u may have an excuse for your ignorance, but if you do, then your just a dumbass. __________
Your post didn't make sense. I understood it, but I also understand that you're an idiot, so I wasn't expecting amything different.

Jul 28, 2008
Tech is posting up Facebook status messages.

This is news?

Your post didn't make sense. I understood it
, but I also understand that you're an idiot, so I wasn't expecting amything different.
congratulations zero, your almost to 10 thousand 300 worthless posts.

maybe u could use the next 10 getting off of my nuts and jumping back on KFVs