The Team - World Premiere

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
When the album will be drop because they records a lot of songs like Bottles Up, Good Girl, Patron, Smoke With Me, Show Me Ya Nasty, Tonight, Ex, Stunna Mayne, ... and no date again ??

Oct 11, 2005
I heard January 2006...

they shit gon be hot....
and all 3 of 'em is around...this lil beezey i mess wit went an saw them up in petaluma last weekend...she said all 3 was there...and they brought this new nigga out named ivan the terrible... she said she think he might be in the group...

Feb 9, 2005
Tonight was mixtape throwaway shit it wnt be on the retail and the Stunna Mayne Off that chinese mike presents bay area block stars soundtrack

Nov 13, 2004
ivan the terrible aint really new..you never heard that song that goes..

i-v-a-n ? they used to play it on kmel a while back when they first started havin the on the block show and shit

Oct 19, 2004
July 2006, what kind of shit is that? I hope they dont fall into the same situation my nigs the Fed fell into wit havin they single out damn near 2 yrs before the album ever drops.

I cant even lie i've already played out all the new Team tracks so I hope the album either drops earlier than July 06 or they come wit some fresh new material. 100