The Team on MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big-k

Sicc OG
Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
There song just go was on MTV's Rob & Big show. They were running from fifty and that song came on and not just the beat, the hook too. Thought I'd share that with yall. Go to http://www.mtv.com and click on Rob and Big the full episode and watch 4 it it is in the second video.

Jan 11, 2006
team shoulda been mainstream a long time ago, if they put out "bottles up" or "gettin hot" right now and pushed it with a vid and radio play hella hard everyone in the country would probably be feelin it. wasup with the rob and big show tho, they from the bay or sumtin?

May 13, 2002
on one said:
team shoulda been mainstream a long time ago, if they put out "bottles up" or "gettin hot" right now and pushed it with a vid and radio play hella hard everyone in the country would probably be feelin it. wasup with the rob and big show tho, they from the bay or sumtin?
Yea, the TEAM fucked up with that. I agree, they could easily have Videos all over MTV JAMS and BET... to bad they are all off doing there own thing right now.

Feb 22, 2006
clyde is workin on theatre music and will be pushed fully in 07...mayne is workin on his shit with big von and kaz is helping both of em' out.

Jan 11, 2006
wonder whos responsible for the bay cutts on the show, sway? i know im late on it but wat happened to the universal contract with team? is moe doe not pushin them right? haha sumone gotta be to blame

Apr 5, 2006
you see the big dude fall? hahaha hella knocked out lol

edit... watch video three... is that a mac dre cutty i hear??

edit edit... video three features 'mac dre - lets go ridin''