The Team-GO MUSIC MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
hahah thizzed209's hella tryna promote that.. but yeah i bought that the go music mixtape off rapbay.com. worth the 12 bucks. definitely worth it.

soooo many slappers: where i lay, the go crazy remix, grow up, gettin hot remix, we sittin ft. b legit, win or lose freestyle, go boys preview ft. fabby, block 4 life, everything must go, it's our world, patron, good girl, zion i's bay remix....

Jan 14, 2006
i say its worth it, comes wit a dvd too, so not bad really, only thing that annoys me on the mixtape is when dood yells...."THE WORLD PREMIERE......JANUARY NIGGA......FUCK!!!!!"....that shits on like every track....annoys the hell outta me....lol

Jan 14, 2006
haha, I haven't watched it yet, so I don't even know....but on the back of the case says the dvd includes exclusive concert footage, in depth interviews & studio footage. its prolly chill tho, i mean 12 dollas for a mixtape and dvd....shit....plus it was already the team....i had to cop that shit.....lol ........-we sittin- do slap hard tho.... thats why world premiere need to come out right now...haha