The Team = April 4th?? Nope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
hella_numb said:
what songs would they be recycling? if its only half a song on a mixtape then i dont count that as recycling.
read my post...

fuck it i'll just upload the clyde carson interview so u can see for your self

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Kaijin said:
True, but that does not justify recycling songs from previous albums.
they recycling "Hot In Here" and "On One" because this time their new album is gonna be sold nationwide. Their last album Negro League was sold only in selected areas.

they gonna get alot of NEW fans from all over and i guess they wanted to push those 2 songs again for the newbies.

Nov 16, 2005
yeah its probably pre-ordering.

glad they dont got the tracklisting yet cause of leechers. you could tell they're tryna control that. and fuck it if it has some leeked and recycled songs, we still gotta support them

if its gonna be released nationwide, might as well go out to a store to pay like 10-13 instead of 15.99+shipping and waiting for a week to come in with rapbay.

Feb 27, 2006
shit i was hella tempted to buy it but i rather try to find it 4 cheaper. esp. if it dont ship out till next tuesday. i dont think they would put it out urly witout lettin eneone kno cuz itz supposed to be a big cd 4 them ya fil me.