The supposed beef w/Raided & Meek?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I wondered if this thread is kind of new unless someone else discussed about this already and I missed.
What was the actual reason behind the beef with Raided and Young Meek? Were they all of the sudden disliking each other and then beefing for many years?? Ive havent even heard Young meek's response to Raided dis track yet but I know he already had one out for a while on his first joint. I knew since they were chillin back n tha days when he put out Psychoactive and somehow they parted ways or sumthin. But what really the origin of the beef? Could Meek have been playin a snitch or whut???

May 15, 2003
before x-raided went to prison him and meek were hanging out one night. they ordered a pizza and when x-raided went to the bathroom young meek ate the last slice even though he knew it was x-raideds! thats why in the intro to psychoactive you can hear x-raided going to young meeks house and tricking him by saying he was the pizza man, and when young meek opens the door expecting a delicious slice, x-raided kills him!

Apr 6, 2004
"you told my jury i was impulsive, well i had the impules to chop ya bitch ass and right this rhyme nigga"

meek testified as a character witness and said he was impulsive and hot headed.

Feb 24, 2004
italianstallion said:
before x-raided went to prison him and meek were hanging out one night. they ordered a pizza and when x-raided went to the bathroom young meek ate the last slice even though he knew it was x-raideds! thats why in the intro to psychoactive you can hear x-raided going to young meeks house and tricking him by saying he was the pizza man, and when young meek opens the door expecting a delicious slice, x-raided kills him!
LOL

I

INDIGO

fuck all that bullshit, meeks solo is tight... you need to check it out if you haven't already.. production wise this album's one of the best out of sac period.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MEEK IS THE LAST PERSON WHO WOULD SNITCH..MAYBE YOU GOT HIM MIXED UP WITH MR.DOCTOR..ANYWAY,HE'S ON THE B-SIDE BUT HE IS ONE OF THE MOST SOLID SAC NIGGAS I KNOW....MEEK STARTED BLACC MARKET & WAS THE FIRST ONE 2 PUT X OR LYNCH IN THE STUDIO...CHECC YOUR HISTORY

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
^ I believe you, I mean, you know em both so you must know, but then why did they had beef? IF they had any beef at all that is? the song by Meek (boys ranch) is it dedicated to raided r not?

Apr 6, 2004
TAY CAPONE1 said:
MEEK IS THE LAST PERSON WHO WOULD SNITCH..MAYBE YOU GOT HIM MIXED UP WITH MR.DOCTOR..ANYWAY,HE'S ON THE B-SIDE BUT HE IS ONE OF THE MOST SOLID SAC NIGGAS I KNOW....MEEK STARTED BLACC MARKET & WAS THE FIRST ONE 2 PUT X OR LYNCH IN THE STUDIO...CHECC YOUR HISTORY
he might not have snitched... i dont know. but i know raided sais on VIM "young meek killa nigga, fuck you bitch ass nigga, you told my jury i was impulsive, well i had the umpulse to write this rhyme and chop ya bitch ass nigga"

so, that tells you meek was a character witness against x.

"you aint up on the 5th amendment nigga?"