The Struggle, The Grind, The Hustle...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up ya'll? Just a little update. I received a letter bac from the only publisher I sent my book to so far. It wasn't a reject letter, so that's a good thang. They said they're starting a new publishing wing of their company in Jan. 2004, and it's going to be strictly for "hip hop/thug related real life story books". They said they were goin' to get bac to me then. They're slippin' if they don't fuc with me, because somebody is going to. But I think they're interested though. Wish me luc ya'll. 1

C.S. Heat

Oh yeah, the dvd is on it's way!!! We ran into some technical difficulties, but it's comin'!!! 1

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Re: Wassup CS

SouthSanDago said:
THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR THE PUBLISHER GOT BACK TO YOU. WHAT PUBLISHING COMPANY WAS IT? KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HOMIE! KEEP GRINDIN' AND HUSTLIN'. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD. PEACE!!!!!
It was triplecrown publishing. The one the homey Bammer told me about. What was the one you told me about, and do you know of anymore I could send it to. I think tonguetwista had a link to Teri Woods meowmeowpublishing, but she didn't have any contact info. Holla bac ya'll. 1

C.S. Heat

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit....not too many people take time to write things, especially about themselves, plus since it's some real shit, people might learn somethin.....