The strip club bithssssss!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2004
yea, we hitiing the Deja Vu here. only $10 cover and lapdances is $30!!! and the best part ITS TOTALY NUDE... never been there but my homie said its tight so im just waiting for him to get off work at 8:30..... :devious:

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Man, we got a club here on the Gold Coast called Crazy Horse too, are they a franchise or a chain of stripclubs or somethin? The girls at Crazy Horse are by FAR the best i've seen too, nothing but top of top knoches.

Jul 24, 2004
dam, we went last night and it was real coo. i was buzed so ya know. The bitchs were fine but every things expensive and no drinking since its totaly nude. We hiting the strip tonight tho round 9:00.. theres ganna be a grip of bitchs on the strip.. :devious:

o and this one strippers took my homies glasses and rubed em all over her coochie and tittys... my boy was all excited and didint know what to do.. hahahaha he gave her $1.. LMAO HAHAHAHA

Jan 21, 2003
NEXT TIME YOU GO JUST SAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY YOU'LL GET A MAJOR HOOK UP. I'M TAKIN A LITTLE HOMIE WHO JUST TURNED 18 MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND GOT A 5 DOLLAR COUPON FOR EACH. TRUST ME THEM BITCHES COME UP TO YOU LIKE FLIES AND THEY WORK SOMETHIN OUT WITH YOU. AT LEAST THEY DO HERE IN SACRAMENTO. THEY DON'T FRONT. PLUS WHERE IVE BEEN TO THE GIRL'S LOOK GOOD 18 AND UP NOT OLD ASS BITCHES THOUGH. GOOD TOO SEE U HAVIN FUN PELON.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
crazyhorse is funny....my homegirl werks there...here name is "Celeste"...hahaha....she jus got her tits done up hella bigger....n if u hit centerfolds in frisco look for this fine azz pinay chick....her stage name is "Katana"...thats myy other homegirl Sheena.....shes fine man