@ The Streetmontaz. Just got a question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2009
I thought that ya'll didnt fuck wit Pittsburgh Philthy and the TST. Only because he's has not not been on 1 of of ya'll 1 million mix's ( the ones i've bumped ) or featured on nothing i've seen ya'll drop. but Soul Mutt set me str8 and told me he got room for them boys on something!!!

my question is y does it seem like or y are ya'll selling a bootleg version of
3XL Gritterz DVD Magazine ( Pittsburgh Philthy cover ) on ya'll midwesthustle? I been callin dude stupid to ask him 1st but dude aint answered for me in like a week. I just couldNT wait and i see yall on here so i'm askin ya'll.

Plus ya'll gott'em higher than anybody lol... just wonderin

Jan 31, 2005
LOL, That site you referring to is a test site for a store I been programming, that joint has been up for a while and is not the real site...I needed a dvd for the dvd category from the town so I (Rob1) put that up on their..sales are not even active on that site..thanks for letting me know I been needing to take it down for a minute...the real joint will be active soon..I'll let u know... not sure how you found that joint up...Me putting that up and the STREETMONSTAZ mixtapes is 2 totally unrelated issues...FYI..Thanks for your concern though...glad someone is paying attention...on the calls I haven't received a call on that from anyone...

on another note..are you pitts manager or spokesperson for future reference

Aug 31, 2005
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS'NT BEEN ON ANY OF OUR TAPES DOES'NT MEAN WE DON'T FUKC WITH EM. WE GET DOWN WITH PLENTY OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A STREETMONSTA RELEASE. WE JUST DOIN WHAT WE DO AS FAR AS BIZ IS CONCERNED. WE ALWAYS LOOKIN FOR MUSIC FROM THE TOWN. ALOT OF ARTIST SAY WHEN Y'ALL GON PUT ME ON A PROJECT AND EVERY SITUATION IS UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT. ALL THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE HAVE TO BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE........

AS FAR AS THE DVD SITUATION ROB ADDRESSED IT ACCORDINGLY, THATS HIS VENTURE. I DID'NT THINK HE EVEN LAUNCHED THE SITE YET. THE SNEEK PEAK I GOT LOOKED GOOD AND IT SHOULD HELP ARTIST AROUND THIS AREA.

Apr 3, 2009
LOL, That site you referring to is a test site for a store I been programming, that joint has been up for a while and is not the real site...I needed a dvd for the dvd category from the town so I (Rob1) put that up on their..sales are not even active on that site..thanks for letting me know I been needing to take it down for a minute...the real joint will be active soon..I'll let u know... not sure how you found that joint up...Me putting that up and the STREETMONSTAZ mixtapes is 2 totally unrelated issues...FYI..Thanks for your concern though...glad someone is paying attention...on the calls I haven't received a call on that from anyone...

Thats whats up Rob1Der i can dig it. Nope actually I be tellin Pitts to get at U on that manager shit. So u can rep for him like you did Skim.
i WAS SPEAKING ABOUT CALLIN PITTS TO SEE WHAT THE WORD WAS 1ST.

Apr 3, 2009
I SAW THAT WAS THE ONLY DVD IN THE SECTION. THATS ONE OF THE ONLY DVD'S FROM THE TOWN. I ALSO NOTICED THE OLD COVER, SO IT WAS SUPECT ( TO ME). BUT I SPOKE TO PITTS THIS MORNING ACTUALLY ( HE SAID HE DIDNT THINK YA'LL WERE OR ARE BOOTLEGGERS AND U COOL ROB1DER ) HE BE POSTING UNDER TUTC'S LOG ON TUTCIAMSTREET SOMETIMES.

Apr 3, 2009
I'll let u know... not sure how you found that joint up...Me putting that up and the STREETMONSTAZ mixtapes is 2 totally unrelated issues...FYI..Thanks for your concern though...glad someone is paying attention...on the calls I haven't received a call on that from anyone...

YELP LET HIM OR ME KNOW WHEN U ACTIVE YOU KNOW WE GOT PRODUCT WE NEED TO GET U FOR THAT. OH DIDNT KNOW IT WAS UNRELATED I ONLY SAW STREETMONTAZ UP THERE SO THATS Y I ADDRESSED THIS YOU YA'LL.
ALL DAY BRO. OH I GOTTA BE UP ON IT. WE JUST WANT YALL TO PAY ATTENTION ALSO THATS IT. ( I HAD TO BREAK ALL THAT UP ROB1DER) BUT I'M THE HEAD OF PITTSBURGH PHILTHY'S STREET TEAM. MY NAME IS TAY. I'M ALSO SIGNED TO HIS LABEL.