THE STONED KINGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
so, dudes are out on raptalk..and rarely up in here..but dang..we rolled out to sunnyside sunday night to see dudes perform..along with the homie juice, texas t, top squad, and a bunch of other dudes out the 509, anyways i just gotta say these dudes got hella energy in their performance and they are definitely doin tha damn thing..one of the 509's best kept secrets.i persionally can't wait for their shit to drop..but Big Rasc says they ain't rushin it. Hopefully we get to hear fvrom them ob reaper soon. Also they will be performing at the chingo bling show in tricities on august 6..21+ at coco locos..holla !!!! u know chili gonna be up in there...10 bux advance-what????

Jul 31, 2002
FA SHO JUICE.. THAT LIKE THE THIRD TIME I SEEN Y'ALL PERFORM...YAY..PICS MIGHT TAKE A MIN.. MY WEB HOSTING IS ON FROZEN...PLUS I JUST COULDN'T GET THE RED-EYE OUT OF NONE OF Y'ALL..FUGGIN STONERS MAN...........

May 6, 2002
haha at the stoner statement. We stay in flight

Thanx ya'll for showing us support. We appreciate that more than you could imagine.

As far as the kane related, I think that already went down once at mario's in zillah. I'd be more than excited to do it again. On One's my people and him and his boys bring it.

@EW, we ain't laggin doggie just wanna send you the right material. You know how that goes, cuz we wanna make a good impression on your show. feel that.

Jul 31, 2002
okie dokie here goes but i didnt fuck with em at all so you guys gonna have to get the red out on your owns..remind me not to stand behind ol grrl with the "wet" look again.. catchin glares of her mousse n shit..

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
^Actually they had 2 homie! They had two wireless mics and only 1 wasn't. At least I think so anyway. My eyes were a little red so I don't remember. lol. Just playin...I don't mess with that shit! Anyway, cool pics chili! Even though we look like demons! lol.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

YOU SEE THE GUY IN THE "ASTROS" TOP ON....AND THEN YOU SEE HIS HOMIE WITH THE "KNOCK OFF" BERSION...NO NAME AND NOT THE RIGHT COLORS AND ON TOP OF THAT HE GOT A SOX HAT ON I'M WEAK....SO WEAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

IF YOU AIN'T PAPERED UP IT'S COOL TO SPORT A TEE N DICKIES...I KNEW I DID ....BUT DON'T GO AROUND WALKIN AND TALKIN ABOUT YOUR "ROLADEX" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

I DIDN'T SEE ANY "BACK OF DA SOURCE MAGAZINE" JEW - WELLZ THO SO THAT'S GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT I BET HE GOT A FEW #'S FROM THEM GURLZ INN THE FRONT ROW...
THEY LOOK LIKE THEY FEELING HIM...YUP HE HIT THAT NIGHT

May 6, 2002
^^^^ This guy's funny, huh? haha. That vingtage jersey is tight, I don't give a fuck what you think. Thats real gold around my neck and wrist too. Plus we stay bumpin bitches.

@ Chili, thanx for posting the pics.

Ya'll come and check us out at CocoLocos in TriCities, we'll be putting it down with Chingo Bling in the Money and Masa Tour.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Mr. Manolo said:
^^^^ This guy's funny, huh? haha. That vingtage jersey is tight, I don't give a fuck what you think. Thats real gold around my neck and wrist too. Plus we stay bumpin bitches.

@ Chili, thanx for posting the pics.

Ya'll come and check us out at CocoLocos in TriCities, we'll be putting it down with Chingo Bling in the Money and Masa Tour.
GOOD HUMOR WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS INDUSTRY....TRUST ME...
BUT WHEN EVER YOU ARE READY TO HOP OVER THE CASCADES AND KICK IT OVER HERE IN SKREWATTLE... I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP OUT OVER HERE WITH SOME PREPROMTIONS OR ANYTHING.......JUST ASK.....

May 6, 2002
It's all good homie, I ain't trippin. I'm just so used to cats here always tryin to talk shit. I sure would appreciate the help. We trying to hit seattle, it'd be cool to have some connects out there. thanx. Peace.