The Stelers shopping Ben for top ten pick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Rapist comin' to a city near you....hahaha

Even as he awaits word of a possible suspension, Ben Roethlisberger could be traded away from Pittsburgh if the price is right. The Post-Gazette reports that the team is not actively trying to trade the quarterback, but would consider offers for him. Still, it's a different situation that the one they faced with Santonio Holmes, who would have been released if he had not been dealt to the Jets for a fifth-round pick.

does this throw monkey wrench in draft, or what??

discuss

Oct 23, 2009
Adam Schefter--Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger for a top 10 pick. At least one team considering it. Story far from done.

Aug 9, 2006
J. Russell could be the next Ryan Leaf, if raiders get big ben it will be 1 of the 2 worst picks of ALL TIME....read my report on Russell before his draft, most raider fans said it was "hate"..."he can throw 60 yds on his knee" buahahhaha how'd that work out for you?!?!?!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Keep him out of Oakland.....We need an O line before any other skilled positions are addressed.....Plus we are gonna have to wait like 8 games for him.....NOOOOOOO

Jul 29, 2002
Keep him out of Oakland.....We need an O line before any other skilled positions are addressed.....Plus we are gonna have to wait like 8 games for him.....NOOOOOOO

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS..........he will win more games than any of our QB'S on our roster even with the suspension.........

i do agree 100% that we need o-line........but we can fill that need in later rounds.....

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
It looks like Ben will be suspended for 6 games. I wonder who the team in the top 10 is...I'm thinking Cleveland.
would they trade him to team only to face him twice every season? in mcnabbs case, he's not going to be around too much longe but you gotta think ben got a lot more years left

i do agree 100% that we need o-line........but we can fill that need in later rounds.....
no quality cats are going to be available at that position in later rounds. we got scrubs, we dont need younger ones hahaha

Oct 23, 2009
^It doesn't seem smart but I think the Rooneys are pissed enough that they just want to get rid of the problems he's bringing the organization. Who knows though...maybe a top 10 can get them that kid from Notre Dame while a veteran takes over. Just thinking out loud, i guess

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
1 St. Louis Rams *
2 Detroit Lions
3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers *
4 Washington Redskins
5 Kansas City Chiefs *
6 Seattle Seahawks *
7 Cleveland Browns *
8 Oakland Raiders *
9 Buffalo Bills *
10 Jacksonville Jaguars

* teams i think may want to trade

here's what i'm thinking.....

if you draft QB, will he play immediately? if no, why not trade for proven QB? not like youre immediately going to go to super bowl this year anyways.

bring ben in and let him soak game for 6 weeks, and then sit the interim qb down and get to business

Mar 16, 2005
1 St. Louis Rams *
2 Detroit Lions
3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers *
4 Washington Redskins
5 Kansas City Chiefs *
6 Seattle Seahawks *
7 Cleveland Browns *
8 Oakland Raiders *
9 Buffalo Bills *
10 Jacksonville Jaguars

* teams i think may want to trade

here's what i'm thinking.....

if you draft QB, will he play immediately? if no, why not trade for proven QB? not like youre immediately going to go to super bowl this year anyways.

bring ben in and let him soak game for 6 weeks, and then sit the interim qb down and get to business
shit I would even add Jags to the list myself.

Oct 23, 2009
Adam Schefter--Here are teams that Steelers have called about Roethlisberger: Rams, 49ers, Raiders, Bills,*Jaguars, Seahawks and Browns.

Here are the known no's on interest in Roethlisberger right now: Rams, Bills. Others might not be, just not known yet.

Looks like the Steelers are talking to the Browns about it. Damn you know its bad when they're calling their division rivals about a trade for their SB QB.