the stand up comedy show thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
i watch this on Mescaline, shit was fuckin hilarious bro. especially when he was talkin bout playin his mom on the Wii. Had me dying. I watch 9 hours of stand comedy on that shit, i was laughin the whole time.

Apr 23, 2009
i cant wait for that new mike epps shit to drop 'under rated & never faded' i hope its funny like 'innapropriate behavior' i wasnt feelin 'funny bidness' to much it was koo though

May 9, 2002
That Koy dude is unfunny. Saw his special on CC and thought he was trying WAAAAY too hard to make everyone laugh because hie material just wasnt good.

Everyone else listed in this thread is great thought, especially Louis CK.

May 2, 2002
i cant wait for that new mike epps shit to drop 'under rated & never faded' i hope its funny like 'innapropriate behavior' i wasnt feelin 'funny bidness' to much it was koo though
FUCK!

I wish I had came to this thread before I went out and bought Funny Bidness. I was wantin' a new DVD to watch, so I went to Best Buy and picked this up. It was lightweight funny at best. I guess I was expecting more after watching him in Next Friday, Friday After Next, and How High. I hadn't bought any DVDs in a minute, so I went with that. Its alright, nothin' special. Might watch it a couple more times, see if my opinion of it changes.

Next time around, I'll prob check on here and ask for some opinions before I buy another DVD.