The St. Louis Rams have been exposed!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
Rams scout arrested for public intoxication during NFL combine

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...nfl&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- St. Louis Rams scout Luke Driscoll has been accused of public intoxication and public indecency after urinating on an Indianapolis building.

The 33-year-old Driscoll was arrested early Friday and released on his own recognizance.

According to a police report, Driscoll was urinating on a downtown building when two police officers approached, one of them a woman. A spokesman for the Indianapolis police said Driscoll then exposed himself to one of the officers.

The Rams website says Driscoll joined the team's scouting department in 2000. Driscoll graduated from Hastings College in Nebraska.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I got a urinating in public fine once. It said urinating/defacating in public. It's the same offense. U should get a bigger fine for pooping.
LOL!!! for reaaaaaalll though.

In Mexico I was pissin on some wall druuuunkkk off my ass. Policia came n asked for my ID so I pretended to walk to grab my wallet but i just dipppped n ran off! hahahaah. Good times.

Nov 1, 2004
I thought you cannot offend an officer. Police can't arrest you for offending them but they can arrest you for offending someone else.
I read some article awhile back about this bitch who pulled her titties out at a motorcycle rally and got arrested, fought it and won because the only people offended by her actions were the bitch ass swine that cuffed her.

Jul 25, 2007
I bet that bitch ass cop was the posted in the cut with his bike watching everyone have a good time and wanted to ruin it. hahaah what a loser. cops, fuckin nerds who were bullied in high school and using their "power" for revenge.

Dec 17, 2004
I got a urinating in public fine once. It said urinating/defacating in public. It's the same offense. U should get a bigger fine for pooping.
definitely

i got busted by a cop in mexico doing the lean piss on a wall. i apologized and explained to him i just couldnt hold it in and was really drunk cause mexico beat brazil that day (gold cup few years ago). we talked about how badass the free kick bend it like beckham goal was and i offered him 5 bucks saying i needed the other 5 for a cab. BUT had i been taking a shit he would not have been so cool and probably would of beat my ass

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
my boy pissed in the middle of the club in Mexico

the cops beat the shit out of him and threw him in jail, lol

then me and my other friend got arrested the next day... good times

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
u must be real stupid to get arrested in mexico....exen dumber to get robbed by the cops. just pay the gentleman and be on your way
No.

I got arrested in Mexico, and I'm not stupid

we paid the cops and they still decided to arrest us... my friends had to come and give them more money to bail us out